Tired of Nothing Being Done About Returns/Budget Pays Continue.This is Dishonest by

Glamazon

Tired of Nothing Being Done About Returns/Budget Pays Continue.This is Dishonest by

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

I have returned 3 items with not a peep out of LC but they are continuing to take my money.I am dealing with flooding and other issues.I do not have time to look up information that you should be able to get by looking at my order history.So no items and no money!I have ordered tons of stuff over the years.This treatment is unacceptable.Two Swarovski items and that stupid leopard bag.
8 x

Jacee

Re: Tired of Nothing Being Done About Returns/Budget Pays Continue.This is Dishonest by

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Glamazon:
I do not know how " budget" payment? Is done..
But can it be cancelled..or you make arrangements
2 x

Lala3

Re: Tired of Nothing Being Done About Returns/Budget Pays Continue.This is Dishonest by

Post by Lala3 » 3 years ago

I could not agree more. I have made my last purchase almost 2 weeks ago. Supposedly an easy 10k gold clasp. I haven’t received it yet. . Last week I sent back 5 items putting them in a padded priority envelope and insured it for$300.00 .i used my I phone and took photos if each item and photos of invoice pages. ( WHAT A HECK OF A LOT OF WORK TO RETURN SOMETHING!) Before I mailed the items back I attempted to get in touch with customer service to find out how long ago orders had been placed to qualify for returning. After over 30 minutes and disconnects I gave up and just mailed them back. Of course I wrote a note to C S SAYING
I wanted TO BE NOTIFIED when refunds were being processed . I’m not new to Shoplc and I know they are notorious for return issues . You would think I’d have learned by now. Being far I did get several nice items but overall the problems with returns and lack of proper customer service is just not worth the aggravation and concerns my credit card has been properly credited for those returns. Q - C & H - N make it so easy and you know your credit card has been credited I have lost complete faith in how this company operates the yelling , shouting and the hosts antics are just plain stupid . The hosts ‘s expressions of utter disbelief over final price is getting very tiresome. Wonder if they will allow this to be posted . I don’t care, I’m out of here but I sure do enjoy the community forum, lots of kind caring people post things on here . I wish all the animal lovers a happy New Year and best of luck with your furry pets
10 x

mossybrick

Post by mossybrick » 3 years ago

I'm so sorry for your frustration, I am going through similair issues with a return. I am so disappointed in ShopLC. It used to be a great place to shop, but when I call in and spend many many hours trying to get an honest return, and receive nothing but frustration and the run around, I need to look elsewhere for my purchases. I am so sorry for you,and hope that they resolve your issue. Good luck
4 x