Packaging

Margui

Re: Packaging

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Do any of you ever get your jewelry delivered in those awful shrink wrapped cardboard packages? I get those off and on, and they are absolutely impossible to open without cutting them with scissors or a knife. Problem is, when you do that, no matter how hard you try, you end up cutting through the packing slip, which is actually fused to the cardboard package. Also, if you need to return the item, you have to find another package because there's no way you can reuse those things.
Yes! And I hate that packaging too!
I agree with you. Once you have opened those brown packages, they are not reusable.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

My husband saw those crushed boxes and was livid that I was simply told to return them. He mentioned that recently when he ordered something from Amazon and it arrived damaged all he had to do was contact them. He took pictures but was told it wasn’t necessary. Amazon just sent a replacement.

We took the headphones in the crushed boxes and donated them today when we were out and about. It’s the principle. They send out something not packaged properly and expect me to pack it back up and return it when damaged due to their negligence.

We just went and bought two pair of Bose. I won’t reorder those from here.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

RS, I'm looking for wireless headphones. If you feel inclined, I would love to know how you like the Bose headphones. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
RS, I'm looking for wireless headphones. If you feel inclined, I would love to know how you like the Bose headphones. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Ohhh...we LOVE the Bose. The ones we bought to replace those damaged ones are for gifts. But we have three pair here at home and husband uses the aviation version at work.

We have more Bose products and swear by the quality and performance. Not only headphones but husband has noise cancelling ear buds (the have a funny name but they’re the only ones they make). When he works at night and has to sleep during the day they do the trick.

We have three Bose sound bars as well and they too are awesome.

Can’t go wrong with Bose.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Thank you! I've yet to buy Bose but have done my research and found good reviews....but it's nice to know someone to give their viewpoint. My earbuds just don't give me the sound I'm seeking. I want to be transplanted lol. Thank you, again for the recommendation!
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Ohhh...we LOVE the Bose. The ones we bought to replace those damaged ones are for gifts. But we have three pair here at home and husband uses the aviation version at work.

We have more Bose products and swear by the quality and performance. Not only headphones but husband has noise cancelling ear buds (the have a funny name but they’re the only ones they make). When he works at night and has to sleep during the day they do the trick.

I've tried Bose headphones at the mall and the sound is superb. It's like buying a Moog for a synthesizer.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

I've tried Bose headphones on the mall and the sound is superb. It's like buying a Moog for a synthesizer.
Thank you, Margui!
1 x