Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

😡
1 x

LisaC2019

Re: Where’s my refund

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Well ShopLC you did cancel my return and take it off budget pay but you haven’t refunded my money back to my credit card. What is going on because I have called again and was told it’s already been processed-not!! I’ve called my credit card company and nothing is pending except my payment I made :oops:
Ginger did you use the Shop LC label to bundle return all of your items? I read that if you bundle your returns and there are no defects then those items will be charged a separate shipping fee per item when using the Shop LC label. Once I used budget pay and the first payment was small and when I used the prepaid return label my refund was only $.50...talk about learning a quick lesson!
1 x

ula

Post by ula » 4 years ago

I bought the diamond ring they were selling yesterday, I went through paypal. My confirmation of purchase had wrong size showing, so I canceled the order. When I paid, half a minute later I got notice from paypal that money was taken. When I canceled, 2 hours later I got notification about canceled item. But so far I have not seen my money returned. Since they emailed the cancel notification couldn't they return the money at the same time?
Now I lost on the purchase because the site went down at the same time and I have no money for more shopping. :shock:
Did they stress about delivering Joy? Hm....looks like they deliver stress.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Yes I used the return label but only had the one item in there, my only return ever! I still don’t have my refund back. They are going to refund my shipping since they sent me out a used diamond ring with the tag tore off and 2 sizes too small. But I don’t understand where’s my money?? ShopLC has had the return since the 18th and still I don’t have my money back. What’s it going to take ShopLC to get my money back? A call from our family attorney, I’m fed up with this 😡😡
1 x

ula

Post by ula » 4 years ago

Ladies, why don't you open Paypal account? I have been with Paypal for about 20 years, if there is a problem they will step in and resolve it for you. I will not pay with credit card for online merchandise, most sites are registered with Paypal. I had few problems and Paypal came to my rescue, I feel very safe using it. It is very comforting to know I have backup and protection.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

pay pal is good, if a website is not even taking pay pal,
i do not place an order. pay pal also budgets.
0 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Yes I used the return label but only had the one item in there, my only return ever! I still don’t have my refund back. They are going to refund my shipping since they sent me out a used diamond ring with the tag tore off and 2 sizes too small. But I don’t understand where’s my money?? ShopLC has had the return since the 18th and still I don’t have my money back. What’s it going to take ShopLC to get my money back? A call from our family attorney, I’m fed up with this 😡😡
F your bank calls they jump much quicker.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Well ShopLC you did cancel my return and take it off budget pay but you haven’t refunded my money back to my credit card. What is going on because I have called again and was told it’s already been processed-not!! I’ve called my credit card company and nothing is pending except my payment I made :oops:
Hello, sent a message checking in.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

ula wrote:
4 years ago
I bought the diamond ring they were selling yesterday, I went through paypal. My confirmation of purchase had wrong size showing, so I canceled the order. When I paid, half a minute later I got notice from paypal that money was taken. When I canceled, 2 hours later I got notification about canceled item. But so far I have not seen my money returned. Since they emailed the cancel notification couldn't they return the money at the same time?
Now I lost on the purchase because the site went down at the same time and I have no money for more shopping. :shock:
Did they stress about delivering Joy? Hm....looks like they deliver stress.
Hello, sent a message checking in. I am sorry to hear about what happened!
0 x