Gemsnob

Re: My Purchase

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago
I JUST SAW SOMEONE HAD BOUGHT THIS IN THE AUCTION

Shop LC has the retail of this ring listed at : Est. Ret. Val $1,199.00
then they have it listed on another part of their site for retail $89.99

So I guess it's not just Canadians being ripped off but anyone who unknowingly buy's through the Auction.

It's too bad I can't post the pictures here to back it up.

Before you buy something at Auction copy the name of the item and google it. You will get prices for it to verify it's worth

With the shipping and overcharging I don't trust them at all anymore.
How many threads are you going to post this in? Honestly, Shoplc cannot control how much people bid on items.
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago

So I guess it's not just Canadians being ripped off but anyone who unknowingly buy's through the Auction.

Before you buy something at Auction copy the name of the item and google it. You will get prices for it to verify it's worth

How many threads are you going to post this in? Honestly, Shoplc cannot control how much people bid on items.
OMG! Ur right Gemsnob... enuf is enuf! I’m thinking Jhardy is gonna get a WARNING!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago

OMG! Ur right Gemsnob... enuf is enuf! I’m thinking Jhardy is gonna get a WARNING!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s one thing for him to post it in the thread he started about his issue, but to barge-post in other threads when its not even pertinent to the conversation is completely different.

I mean, we go off on tangents but that is bogarting.
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

It’s one thing for him to post it in the thread he started about his issue, but to barge-post in other threads when its not even pertinent to the conversation is completely different.

I mean, we go off on tangents but that is bogarting.
Yes, it's bogarting.

And I mean absolutely no offense to the wonderful Humphrey Bogart, as he is one of my favorites.
💕

They will likely block JHardy. But a person can always find a way to "come back."
😉

I understand JHardy's anger and frustration, but he doesn't really need to "do" anything to smear SLC's name.

SLC is doing that very thing all by itself.
3 x