Orders still invoiced

RS

Re: Orders still invoiced

Post by RS » 4 years ago

William wrote:
4 years ago
Thank You !!! I do not know how to tag Danielle ?
When you hit the “@“ (ampersand)a pop-up with names will come up next to it.
If you start to type “Mod” you will see the Mods names, scroll down the list till you see the Mod you want and click that name.
It will insert their name after the “@“
2 x

William

Post by William » 4 years ago

OK Thank You RS Very Much !! I will try and Tag Danielle to my post ! Thanks Again
3 x

William

Hi Moderator Danielle

Sorry to bother you -- I am REALLY happy with ShoplC -- I do have one concern --- I placed an order on 12/13 --- I was wondering where it was --- on my order history it says it is in Invoice --- Other things I have purchased after have shipped --- I Hope that there is not a problem with the items ?? I have not heard anything or gotten any emails -- so I guess everything is OK ? I was wondering if you might be able to look into it if you have a chance? I can email you and give you the order numbers -- anyway -- Thank You for your time -- I can only imagine how busy it is there right now --

Thanks Again ---William in PA

@Moderator_Danielle
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

William wrote:
4 years ago
OK Thank You RS Very Much !! I will try and Tag Danielle to my post ! Thanks Again
I did for you when I responded so hopefully she will see it. But I would tag her in yours too!

Hope you get your issues straightened out.

Welcome to the forum!
2 x

William

WOW Thanks Very Much for doing that -- Much appreciated !

Hope she can help -- I am not worried about when it will arrive --- I just want to know that I will get the items -- I have seen posts about "re-picks"-- and unavailbility--- I would appreciate a refund if the item becomes not available --- but Hope to get the items-- Anyway -- Thank You Again !! Hope you ---and everyone else --- Has a Great Holiday Season !!!!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

William wrote:
4 years ago
WOW Thanks Very Much for doing that -- Much appreciated !

Hope she can help -- I am not worried about when it will arrive --- I just want to know that I will get the items -- I have seen posts about "re-picks"-- and unavailbility--- I would appreciate a refund if the item becomes not available --- but Hope to get the items-- Anyway -- Thank You Again !! Hope you ---and everyone else --- Has a Great Holiday Season !!!!
Well if ANYone can help you, Danielle can.
I hope you get your items.
Thank you! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday as well❣️
Don’t be a stranger!
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

William wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Moderator Danielle

Sorry to bother you -- I am REALLY happy with ShoplC -- I do have one concern --- I placed an order on 12/13 --- I was wondering where it was --- on my order history it says it is in Invoice --- Other things I have purchased after have shipped --- I Hope that there is not a problem with the items ?? I have not heard anything or gotten any emails -- so I guess everything is OK ? I was wondering if you might be able to look into it if you have a chance? I can email you and give you the order numbers -- anyway -- Thank You for your time -- I can only imagine how busy it is there right now --

Thanks Again ---William in PA

@Moderator_Danielle
Hello happy to help! Can you email me the order details? Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com
2 x

jojoschis

Post by jojoschis » 4 years ago

Yes... my order that was placed on Wednesday is still at an "Invoiced" status. I seriously doubt that it will be here by Christmas.

Happy Holidays!
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

jojoschis wrote:
4 years ago
Yes... my order that was placed on Wednesday is still at an "Invoiced" status. I seriously doubt that it will be here by Christmas.

Happy Holidays!
Hello,

I am so sorry this happened. Can you get me the order information? Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
Danielle did it! Combined my orders into one and it shipped today! Fingers crossed it gets here before Christmas! Now I have to go make deviled eggs and sign Christmas cards for office party tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone!

Wolfgirl
Happy to help!
3 x