Guaranteed Christmas delivery???- NOT TRUE

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Guaranteed Christmas delivery???- NOT TRUE

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe they actually mean delivery will be sometime during the 12 days of Christmas. ?
At one point the banner on live tv said "guaranteed to ship by Christmas". Then Danielle said that wasnt right, its guaranteed to be delivered by Christmas and the banner changed to reflect that. Im not sure they know whats going on. My opinion is that the people running the place arent used to the rules, laws and regulations here in the US. Thats why they need an American in charge. Its a lot different here than the UK and India. As soon as Amit took over, it hit the fan.
Hello Gemsnob,

It's combination of things. Some errors are with us. Others are products are delayed at certain parts of the shipping process. Either way, it doesn't matter where it "broke" we need to fix it and I am glad to help anyone that needs it.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
It's gonna get real ugly in the CS dept. real soon.
All the missed Christmas deliveries. Unless it's ups, times up.
I feel bad for the ppl there.

And the Return dept.
oh boy.
:o :o :o
No worries we are ok :). Of course yes there are some upset customers, but to be honest with you, it's been a pretty ok day. Doing our best to make things right!
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe they actually mean delivery will be sometime during the 12 days of Christmas. ?
Hello Hollie,

The guarantee was supposed to be for Christmas delivery. No excuses here. If someone didn't receive a product we are here to take care of it.
Merry Christmas Danielle.
I know. I remember how funny Shannon was promising he'd personally deliver himself if Christmas orders didn't arrive on time.
He never did tho. Lol
Whatever happened to Shannon?
Also, wish SLC could have persuaded Jingles to make an apparence. 🎄 I liked Jingles.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Hello Hollie,

The guarantee was supposed to be for Christmas delivery. No excuses here. If someone didn't receive a product we are here to take care of it.
I know. I remember how funny Shannon was promising he'd personally deliver himself if Christmas orders didn't arrive on time.
He never did tho. Lol
Also, wish SLC could have persuaded Jingles to make an apparence. 🎄 I liked Jingles.

Merry Christmas 😊. Shannon is around he and his team were working tirelessly to get out packages as quick as possible. I saw him just yesterday actually. As for jingles, he went onto other career opportunities. But he is still a friend of SHOP LC.
5 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Sorry to hear so.e of you did not get your orders on time. Everything I ordered was here as promised.
Thank you SLC
5 x

Hollie

4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Hello Hollie,

He never did tho. Lol

Merry Christmas 😊. Shannon is around he and his team were working tirelessly to get out packages as quick as possible. I saw him just yesterday actually. As for jingles, he went onto other career opportunities. But he is still a friend of SHOP LC.
Merry Christmas and back to the grind. Just like that. Lol
I miss seeing Shannon on-air. We'll be needing to see him in the flesh holding up that days paper. 😹😹😹
Jingles was fun. I was bummed when he left. Someone sure had fun making his costumes.
Too bad you can't fix what's broken up top tho. This is the first year I didn't get my birthday/Christmas present at SLC. because of the chaos.
Hoping for better daze!
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

[/quote]
I miss seeing Shannon on-air. We'll be needing to see him in the flesh holding up that days paper. 😹😹😹
Jingles was fun. I was bummed when he left. Someone sure had fun making his costumes.
Too bad you can't fix what's broken up top tho. This is the first year I didn't get my birthday/Christmas present at SLC. because of the chaos.
Hoping for better daze!
[/quote]

Happy Birthday Hollie, and many, many more! XO
6 x

Hollie

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Hoping for better daze!
[/quote]

Happy Birthday Hollie, and many, many more! XO
[/quote]

Aww thank you honey.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

He never did tho. Lol

Hoping for better daze!
Yes back to the grind indeed. Happy Birthday by the way!
0 x