Shipping suggestion

SueB

Re: Shipping suggestion

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

I think I’ve had one get lost in mail, I worked at a factory that used mailbags big ol dirty brown or gray bags... we used to find mail in the bottom of those all the time!!!!! Never a prob w/ DHL, just lately was shoplc getting the orders out.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Sarah wrote:
4 years ago
I suggest in packaging that the boxes be taped better. I received a large box on 10-31-2019 that had been re-tapped with clear tape and I had to sign for the package. When I opened it, everything was tossed around with lids off and nothing in order. The invoice was also missing. I suspect the box either fell open or someone opened it at UPS because there was no packing material and no invoice. I am missing a lot of items that I ordered on 10-25-19 but don't know exactly what because the invoice is missing also. Requested a copy of Invoice on 11-2 by e-mail. Still no e-mail with the invoice. This is the second time I received a box with no invoice and suspect items missing.
Thank you for your feedback regarding how we can improve sealing our boxes before they are shipped out. I want to assure you that the request to send out your invoice has been received and we are currently working to get the invoice sent out to you via both email and regular mail. Incoming requests are processed in the order in which they are received and yours is close to the top of the list and should be going out either tonight or tomorrow morning.
0 x

SNIX

Post by SNIX » 4 years ago

How can an item I ordered on the 12th of Oct. be delivered to me but same item ordered on the 13th of Oct. still not have arrived?! I have had more than enough shipping problems with SLC than I would like to admit. I will not be ordering Christmas presents this year from SLC like I did last year for fear of them not arriving on time, your loss SLC! :? :roll:
3 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

I had a blue Kitty lamp sent to my daughter in another state, I asked that it be extra well wrapped and it looks like they tried to do so, but in tracking the package somehow it still broke. Wow ! Sadly no JOY DELIVERED THERE ! I also found out the DHL packages are sent like moving trucks, there are certain hubs they go to first then are handed off to postal in groups going the same way till they finally make there destination. The hub in her state was half way south of the state and its a big state. I had asked why in SAM HILL it was at the hub location and was told this info. THAT'S TOO MANY HANDS TO GO THRU. It took me a month to get that kitty lamp and there is no replacement😾 . The tax fluctuation is too much for me . I have slowed down plus I have stones I need to take care of in to many different ways. Do not put in water, etc, that is my own fault for thinking something is pretty and purchasing before looking up care. But I look for stamps of sterling silver and markings of some designers.
Blessings to all ❣
2 x

cecdryck

Post by cecdryck » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
I hate that the shipping department saves up my orders and bundles all of them together, puts them in 1 bag and 1 invoice. I make my orders by type of jewelry so that I can file the invoice for the earrings in the earrings file and so on. I'm paying separate s&h charges for each item so give me separate invoices, please. I have to wait almost a week between orders to get separate invoices.
1 x

cecdryck

Post by cecdryck » 4 years ago

I agree.we pay for shipping and it gets bundled together.I also need the invoices for individual pieces.pay for one package and get multiple items in it at no extra charge for the company,where does that money go?also recently added tax on everything is another added expense,but state laws control tax.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Sarah wrote:
4 years ago
I suggest in packaging that the boxes be taped better. I received a large box on 10-31-2019 that had been re-tapped with clear tape and I had to sign for the package. When I opened it, everything was tossed around with lids off and nothing in order. The invoice was also missing. I suspect the box either fell open or someone opened it at UPS because there was no packing material and no invoice. I am missing a lot of items that I ordered on 10-25-19 but don't know exactly what because the invoice is missing also. Requested a copy of Invoice on 11-2 by e-mail. Still no e-mail with the invoice. This is the second time I received a box with no invoice and suspect items missing.
UPS does it again. I remember my first microwave arrived damaged. Those people don't even care. Same with USPS, they are known to steal or lose packages.
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Mods move this thread to the Customer Service section. Thank you.
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
I had a blue Kitty lamp sent to my daughter in another state, I asked that it be extra well wrapped and it looks like they tried to do so, but in tracking the package somehow it still broke. Wow ! Sadly no JOY DELIVERED THERE ! I also found out the DHL packages are sent like moving trucks, there are certain hubs they go to first then are handed off to postal in groups going the same way till they finally make there destination. The hub in her state was half way south of the state and its a big state. I had asked why in SAM HILL it was at the hub location and was told this info. THAT'S TOO MANY HANDS TO GO THRU. It took me a month to get that kitty lamp and there is no replacement😾 . The tax fluctuation is too much for me . I have slowed down plus I have stones I need to take care of in to many different ways. Do not put in water, etc, that is my own fault for thinking something is pretty and purchasing before looking up care. But I look for stamps of sterling silver and markings of some designers.
Blessings to all ❣
Good morning,

We deeply apologize that happened! We have shared this information with our fulfillment team so that they can look into it for order going forward. Yet again, we deeply apologize your item arrived damaged during transit. Thank you for sharing with us, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Mods move this thread to the Customer Service section. Thank you.
Thank you for pointing this out. It has been moved! :D
0 x