What Cheryl said to me/moderator

honey

Re: What Cheryl said to me/moderator

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Cheryl just did it again...... SHE that's right SHEEEEEE
just called out another womans name and called her
"OUR FIRST TROLL!!!! What SLC????????? I am madder than
SNOT right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
SHEEEEE should not be permitted to waste a fraction
of air time while selling on air... ANNNND Anaka is no
better by LETTING HERRR say it!!!!!
7 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

honey wrote:
3 years ago
I heard that too Honey. The customer's name is Jeanine.
I can't believe shopLC keeps allowing this kind of juvenile behavior by their host.
I'll never buy when she's on no matter what.
5 x

Hollie

honey wrote:
3 years ago
I heard that too Honey. The customer's name is Jeanine.
I can't believe shopLC keeps allowing this kind of juvenile behavior by their host.
I'll never buy when she's on no matter what.
7 x

Hollie

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

We apologize if the comments made offended you in any way. The post was sent to the Hosts Supervisor and removed to prevent a negative and tense environment. Although feedback and constructive criticism is welcomed, we are attempting to regulate the forum in a way that helps build a healthy atmosphere. As rule #1 states in www.shoplc.com/communityGuidelines "Be respectful and courteous to others, even if you disagree with them. Do not use language or post content that is unkind or in poor taste or engage in personal attacks against other forum users, hosts, employees, vendors or models" Keep in mind that they are people too, and have feelings and emotions just like you and I. This is a tough Holiday season for us all, and we want to create a space where everyone can find joy in their daily life and find resolutions for their problems. We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations, and as always we thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC.
I think shopLC needs to consider the feelings of their CUSTOMERS and not their host.
She's the problem.
6 x

Hollie

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

We apologize if the comments made offended you in any way. The post was sent to the Hosts Supervisor and removed to prevent a negative and tense environment. Although feedback and constructive criticism is welcomed, we are attempting to regulate the forum in a way that helps build a healthy atmosphere. As rule #1 states in www.shoplc.com/communityGuidelines "Be respectful and courteous to others, even if you disagree with them. Do not use language or post content that is unkind or in poor taste or engage in personal attacks against other forum users, hosts, employees, vendors or models" Keep in mind that they are people too, and have feelings and emotions just like you and I. This is a tough Holiday season for us all, and we want to create a space where everyone can find joy in their daily life and find resolutions for their problems. We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations, and as always we thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC.
I think shopLC needs to consider the feelings of their CUSTOMERS and not their host.
She's the problem.
4 x

Hollie

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

She's the problem.
4 x

Hollie

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

She's the problem.
4 x

Hollie

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

She's the problem.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

hi Hollie!!! miss ya toooo much and hope all is
well at your place. (smiley) love ya!

I have no idea why SLC permits Cheryl to do that??
6 x

Hollie

honey wrote:
3 years ago
hi Hollie!!! miss ya toooo much and hope all is
well at your place. (smiley) love ya!

I have no idea why SLC permits Cheryl to do that??
Hi Honey. Things are starting to straighten out. We had a double tragedy in our tiny little town and we've all been shell shocked for a few months now. 😖
Beyond horrible. But we're working on getting thru it. It's a process.
4 x