Ridiculous and Outrageous

2Blonde

Re: Ridiculous and Outrageous

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

CCC wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
I purchased a Vittadini coat during the presentation on 12/05/19. I got the congratulations confirmed message. Waited and waited for it to be shipped. I got the run around by Customer Service. On 12/14/19 received Email that the item was out of stock and my purchase was CANCELLED! This was supposed to be a Christmas present for my loved one and I am highly disappointed with this. I am highly disappointed with Shop LC!!!
@CCC I feel your pain. I ordered that same jacket on the same day you did. I ordered the black M, and there were plenty in stock when I ordered. When it didn't ship for a long time, I contacted CS. She checked on it and emailed me back that it was out of stock, and credited my account. What?? Here's the kicker. I checked online today, and that same coat in the same color and size I had ordered is now showing available, but at $150, rather than the $50 it was when we ordered. I'm furious.....I REALLY wanted that coat! Obviously they are just out to get as much money as they can from us.

I also ordered a different jacket on 12/12. That one hasn't shipped yet either, although other items I ordered that same day have shipped. Are they going to do this to me again? If so, I've had it with these people. I've spent thousands with them.
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Here I was looking for two days now... sure am glad I checked in first!! Sounds no better so I wonโ€™t be ordering AGAIN ๐Ÿ˜‘ WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???????? Anywho All Have A Wonderful Holiday Season!!!!
Last edited by SueB 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

SueB wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Here I was looking for two days now... sure am glad I checked in first!! Sounds no better so I wonโ€™t be ordering AGAIN ๐Ÿ˜‘ WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED????????
Wish we knew! Glad you are here! You are in good company!
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Here I was looking for two days now... sure am glad I checked in first!! Sounds no better so I wonโ€™t be ordering AGAIN ๐Ÿ˜‘ WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED????????
@SueB

If the structure isn't sound. . .
The house of cards comes tumbling down.

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
4 years ago
I purchased a Vittadini coat during the presentation on 12/05/19. I got the congratulations confirmed message. Waited and waited for it to be shipped. I got the run around by Customer Service. On 12/14/19 received Email that the item was out of stock and my purchase was CANCELLED! This was supposed to be a Christmas present for my loved one and I am highly disappointed with this. I am highly disappointed with Shop LC!!!
...but at $150, rather than the $50 it was when we ordered.
AND THEREโ€™S THE REASON RIGHT THERE ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I ordered the blue plaid Juicy jacket (even though the mod never got back to me with ANY specs) and I BETTER GET IT! It too hasnโ€™t shipped. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

GOOD AFTERNOON MODSโ—๏ธโ—๏ธโ‰๏ธโ‰๏ธ

Clean-up in aisle FORUM!
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

I ordered the blue plaid Juicy jacket (even though the mod never got back to me with ANY specs) and I BETTER GET IT! It too hasnโ€™t shipped. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Clean-up in aisle FORUM!
Good one!
๐Ÿ˜†
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

warning, warning, warning!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

Clean-up in aisle FORUM!
Do you all think that the stuff isnโ€™t in Texas warehouse to begin with!? Iโ€™m not trying to be a smart donkey either. I think is on back order somewhere else. Like far far far away? That or a tornado hit the warehouse(loosely speaking). Or both! This all sounds like when you order from out of the country and or worse?!
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
The very first thing SLC does is grab your money. Whether an item you are ordering is in stock or not. And they will hold onto that money as long as they can; stalling the buyer. They will play Tug O' War with that money even when the customer gets so fed up that they request a refund.

And that even takes them too long.
I'm sitting on a return because I just don't want to deal with run around. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

Clean-up in aisle FORUM!
Do you all think that the stuff isnโ€™t in Texas warehouse to begin with!? Iโ€™m not trying to be a smart donkey either. I think is on back order somewhere else. Like far far far away? That or a tornado hit the warehouse(loosely speaking). Or both! This all sounds like when you order from out of the country and or worse?!
It is highly possible, even probable that is what they are doing. They get a few samples and present them live. Then when it comes to ordering the amount they need based on the amount of items they received orders for, they then order from them company.

Problems can occur. There may not be enough product available. They sold live on air, anticipating only so many orders, get many more and cannot fulfill. Or the vendor may not have agreed to the amount (at a low cost point) that SLC received orders for, so SLC says oh no, so sorry...and they cancel.

Itโ€™s like when an airline oversells tickets. Common practice. They anticipate how many will purchase and how many people will actually no show or cancel. Many many many times they get it completely wrong. People get bumped off their flights.

Like not getting their merchandise.
4 x