Here we go again.....

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Here we go again.....

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

CCC wrote:
4 years ago
Hmmm, it seems there are serious issues involving the jackets and coats. LC more than likely have hired on extra people in warehouse.
Possible theft involved with the mysteriously disappearing coats & jackets?
Who knows!
Hello,

You are correct there was an issue with the jackets. We have the customer service team contacting the customers. There was an inventory issue. Obviously this isn't you guys problem but just wanting to be transparent about what occurred. This issue was escalated to our VP of operations.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
CCC wrote:
4 years ago
Hmmm, it seems there are serious issues involving the jackets and coats. LC more than likely have hired on extra people in warehouse.
Possible theft involved with the mysteriously disappearing coats & jackets?
Who knows!
Or selling to employees first who can get their orders right from the warehouse. Their orders arent shipped. This leaves customers screwed. Katie has said hosts arent allowed to order while on air but Cheryl does all the time and Ive heard another say she does if there is enough quantity which apparently means squat.
Hello,

Although employees can pick up product the next day, they have to go through the same process of placing order with someone. The jackets did have an issue, and we are currently in the process of contacting effected customers. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Yep, I believe the hosts order whatever, whenever.
The hosts are able to order when they are not working. Thank you for your feedback.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
I don't think they buy much just say it to make you buy whatever it is there selling.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I can confirm I have personally placed orders for some hosts. Honestly, it depends on what the items is. Some items are more popular.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
They already scr***d me on the beautiful Adrienne Vittadini coat they didn't ship (which today showed as available in the same black size M that I ordered). Now it looks like it's happening again. On 12/12 I ordered the pink Juicy Couture jacket in XS, along with some other items. Well, the other items have shipped, but the jacket has not. On the website today it shows only one left in that size and color (at a higher price of course). What do you think are the chances they will send it to me? Slim and none, I'll bet. Here I go again. If I don't get it, I may finally have learned my lesson with these people.
Yep, they are refunding me for my Adrienne Vittadini Black puffer coat, they "say" that they never received the shipment. Well why were they selling something that they supposedly didn't have? Also, I ordered the Juicy Couture in the Royal Blue has not shipped but the scarf I ordered at the same time has shipped. Gee, I think I am going to get another "so sorry" email that they don't have that jacket either. SMH
Hello,

I am very sorry that your orders was one of the ones effected. It was an inventory issue. I understand that isn't your problem but just wanting to be transparent. Glad to help in any way I can.
0 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
I don't think they buy much just say it to make you buy whatever it is there selling.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I can confirm I have personally placed orders for some hosts. Honestly, it depends on what the items is. Some items are more popular.
That's kind of you. However; if you're placing the order while the item is being aired, it has the same effect as the host ordering in that the item is removed from available inventory for the customers.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

That's kind of you. However; if you're placing the order while the item is being aired, it has the same effect as the host ordering in that the item is removed from available inventory for the customers.
@Lulu

Hello Lulu,

I do understand what you are saying and I thank you for your feedback. I can confirm that when an order is placed, yes the product is removed from inventory. The times that they order vary, it may be before a shift or after. But usually the product is no longer on the air, maybe it's something they saw while on break for example. Of course we don't want to negatively impact customers. What do you feel would be a good solution? Maybe having to wait a certain amount of time?
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Hello,

@Lulu

Hello Lulu,

I do understand what you are saying and I thank you for your feedback. I can confirm that when an order is placed, yes the product is removed from inventory. The times that they order vary, it may be before a shift or after. But usually the product is no longer on the air, maybe it's something they saw while on break for example. Of course we don't want to negatively impact customers. What do you feel would be a good solution? Maybe having to wait a certain amount of time?
If it isn't while the product is being aired or before the airing, then it's no harm and no foul.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Lulu wrote:
4 years ago

@Lulu

Hello Lulu,

If it isn't while the product is being aired or before the airing, then it's no harm and no foul.
Thats not at all what Cheryl has said. If , once again, she is lying to get people in a frenzy to buy, that in itself is unethical. As you can see, its rather difficult to know what to believe anymore. Just stop the games. Just because "its their job" doesnt make it ok to ever be untruthful, from the hosts, to CS to management.
3 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
They already scr***d me on the beautiful Adrienne Vittadini coat they didn't ship (which today showed as available in the same black size M that I ordered). Now it looks like it's happening again. On 12/12 I ordered the pink Juicy Couture jacket in XS, along with some other items. Well, the other items have shipped, but the jacket has not. On the website today it shows only one left in that size and color (at a higher price of course). What do you think are the chances they will send it to me? Slim and none, I'll bet. Here I go again. If I don't get it, I may finally have learned my lesson with these people.
Yep, they are refunding me for my Adrienne Vittadini Black puffer coat, they "say" that they never received the shipment. Well why were they selling something that they supposedly didn't have? Also, I ordered the Juicy Couture in the Royal Blue has not shipped but the scarf I ordered at the same time has shipped. Gee, I think I am going to get another "so sorry" email that they don't have that jacket either. SMH
Hello,

I am very sorry that your orders was one of the ones effected. It was an inventory issue. I understand that isn't your problem but just wanting to be transparent. Glad to help in any way I can.
Well Danielle, will my Juicy Couture jacket (Royal Blue-L) ship or was there an inventory problem with this jacket too?
2 x