I am guessing we were correct

RS

Re: I am guessing we were correct

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well good for you!

I didn’t even know he had an email to access.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Well good for you!

I didn’t even know he had an email to access.
Well, I didnt get anything back saying it failed to go through. I wasnt rude. Just asked him to read the forums all the way through. I know it will take awhile but customers are upset and he needs to know what about.
4 x

Gemsnob

They dont put his email out there. I just guessed.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

:
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
:D
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I'm guessing there are people who DO know at least one of his emails. Especially after we had the pleasure of viewing a wonderful video.

Also others, one being someone who cleaned up this place, probably know it.

The fact that management cannot even be reached, so we would have to resort to tactics if we want to get an email to them, shows me he won't bother to reply.

He'll just pound on the table and yell:

"Whogivemyemailout!"
3 x

Gemsnob

Remember not long ago when making a purchase on live tv they used to have the total amount of product and count down backwards so you knew how many were left? That changed recently. Now its how many sold. Im guessing its because of what you all figured out. They dont have a lot of this in stock. What a scam its become.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
That the jackets we saw AND PURCHASED on live t.v. were samples only. They didn’t actually have stock to SELL. And now there is a problem with them fulfilling the orders that we PLACED AND PAID FOR!

This is either drop shipping and we are entitled to know that BEFORE we buy or it is unethical if you sell items and take our money without actually having stock on hand.

We want the jackets.

If not, we deserve not only a full and immediate refund but some other compensation. MANY OF THESE WERE FOR GIFTS❗️❗️❗️.
Good time to let us down, again.

@Moderator_Danielle
Hello RS,

Yes there is an inventory issue with the jacket. I am having the customer service working on contacting the customers effected. And for those effected absolutely they are getting their refunds! Because you are absolutely right, some of these are gifts. We have been reaching out since Friday and will continue to do so until all are notified.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
@RS I did send an email to Danielle this morning about this (soon after 8:00am). Usually she responds quickly, but I haven't heard anything yet. Something is going on.
Don't worry I'm on it! Just been working through weekend emails. But I am working on getting back to everyone before the end of my day.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I hope that Danielle didn't get into any trouble for the honesty she displayed in the previous threads concerning the jacket sales and the employee purchases of products
No ma'am were good here! These weren't unreasonable questions that were being asked :).
4 x