Re: Orders still invoiced

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
Danielle did it! Combined my orders into one and it shipped today! Fingers crossed it gets here before Christmas! Now I have to go make deviled eggs and sign Christmas cards for office party tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone!

Wolfgirl
Yay! Danielle is amazing! She deserves a raise!!!
And a company car
And a corner office with a window
And an expense account
And 6 weeks of vacation
And increased stock options
And an increase in the company’s contribution to her 401k
AND A PERSONAL ASSISTANT❣️❣️❣️❣️
You guys are to kind. Happy to help. A personal assistant would be great :lol:
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
Danielle did it! Combined my orders into one and it shipped today! Fingers crossed it gets here before Christmas! Now I have to go make deviled eggs and sign Christmas cards for office party tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone!

Wolfgirl
That is great news and shout out to Danielle!!!!
Thank you happy to help! :)
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago

Wolfgirl
Thank you. Happy to help! As long as you guys are ok I am good! :)
4 x

wolfgirl

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

Danielle to the rescue again! My order came today. And packed well, nothing broken. I did have one necklace with a horrible knot I probably can't get out but going to keep as the pendant is nicer than I thought it would be. It was a RA item so if I return it, I won't get a replacement. I just can't thank Danielle enough for being so helpful and diligent. She deserves a raise for sure! I hope there are other CS employees that care as much as Danielle. I haven't found that to be true the last couple of times I called CS. And since I mainly have been buying auction items here lately, it's not worth the effort to complain about tangled, knotted chains or broken items.

Bless you Danielle, and thank you for all your hard work! You definitely delivered JOY for me!

Wolfgirl
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
Danielle to the rescue again! My order came today. And packed well, nothing broken. I did have one necklace with a horrible knot I probably can't get out but going to keep as the pendant is nicer than I thought it would be. It was a RA item so if I return it, I won't get a replacement. I just can't thank Danielle enough for being so helpful and diligent. She deserves a raise for sure! I hope there are other CS employees that care as much as Danielle. I haven't found that to be true the last couple of times I called CS. And since I mainly have been buying auction items here lately, it's not worth the effort to complain about tangled, knotted chains or broken items.

Bless you Danielle, and thank you for all your hard work! You definitely delivered JOY for me!

Wolfgirl
👏 Im so happy for you! It has to be a huge relief to finally get everything home! Ive also purchased something from the RA and had the chain so tangled it couldnt be saved but the price was unbeatable and I loved the pendant so it was worth it.
Danielle is amazing as is her team!
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago

Wolfgirl

Hello, I am sorry about the knotted item! Which item is it? I can have someone address this for you because it doesn’t matter if it’s RA if something is wrong we want it fixed. Also if your recent calls/emails have been poor with cs I am glad to research those as well. Aside from the item issue, happy the shipment got to you!
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago

Wolfgirl
👏 Im so happy for you! It has to be a huge relief to finally get everything home! Ive also purchased something from the RA and had the chain so tangled it couldnt be saved but the price was unbeatable and I loved the pendant so it was worth it.
Hello, first thank you we are happy to help. Secondly, if you ever get a chain knotted we can still help. Even if it’s just a partial refund because maybe you like the pendant. Hope you have a good day!
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago

Wolfgirl
Hello, first thank you we are happy to help. Secondly, if you ever get a chain knotted we can still help. Even if it’s just a partial refund because maybe you like the pendant. Hope you have a good day!
Thank you Danielle. Thats good to know. Enjoy your evening and your weekend.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Thank you Danielle. Thats good to know. Enjoy your evening and your weekend.
I’m enjoying it already we making people happy! And you too ❤️
4 x

wolfgirl

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

4 years ago
wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago

Wolfgirl

Hello, I am sorry about the knotted item! Which item is it? I can have someone address this for you because it doesn’t matter if it’s RA if something is wrong we want it fixed. Also if your recent calls/emails have been poor with cs I am glad to research those as well. Aside from the item issue, happy the shipment got to you!

I thought I posted a reply but not showing. Danielle, you are so on top of things! I appreciate you wanting to help me with the knotted necklace, but if you have bigger fish to fry, I understand. The item # is: 3430863 (multi color crystal heart necklace). It is much prettier in person than it looks online (my little cousin wanted it and I did not like it, but now I do). If it can't be replaced, don't worry. I paid $7 and will keep it for the pendant. I haven't talked to someone in CS in about 2-3 months. I had about 4 items that did not get delivered and the furniture moving kit that UPS said was damaged. One was $10 and the others were about $5-6 each. And I heard twice we are checking with the warehouse and will call you back. No one did. I ended up just purchasing the items again except for one necklace that wasn't available anymore. Like others have said, just didn't have the time or energy to pursue any further. And since the items were not that expensive I just "Let It Go" as the song says. I hope you get some rest and relaxation this weekend. It will probably be a very busy week for you! And again, thank you for all your help. You are truly a tremendous asset to ShopLC!

Wolfgirl
5 x