To Danielle

Moderator_Danielle

Re: To Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

CCC wrote:
4 years ago
I absolutely agree!
Bravo to Danielle & her team. I had a serious issue and they were "ON IT" with no hesitation😊
Thank you! We're always happy to help!
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, Catticus, very well said. Danielle has restored my faith to some extent in ShopLC. No offense to the other moderators on this board, but she is actually putting time and effort into fixing or trying to fix the major issues many of us are having. Making sure the proper departments are aware of our posts has helped (my last 5 orders have been packed very well, no broken items and for the most part, necklaces placed in bags with clasps out to deter tangling) but Danielle has helped so many of us reach CS on a different level (the one that gets the problem rectified). Danielle definitely deserves a super bonus and recognition by Amit and the powers that be! If anyone finds out how to get that point to them, I want to be sure my name is on the list acknowledging Danielle's superior customer service!

Wolfgirl
Hello Thank you! Can't take all the all the credit. We have a talented group of people that gets the solutions done. But I am happy that you are happy!
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

kaylee3 wrote:
4 years ago
So well said to all the posters here. A company is not successful without their customers, and if you don't have employees who take care of their customers the company fails. Danielle and the team need recognition for all they do. I've at times been very disappointed with LC but also been very happy with them. Things have definitely changed and not for the better. Please LC, listen to your customers. Employees and customers can make or brake a company. I too miss Kevin and some of the previous hosts but realize change happens. Go back to quality service, returns in a timely manner and listening to your customers who have very good ideas. We miss the old LC.
Hello,

Thank you very much for you feedback. We are always happy to help. I am sorry some experiences recently haven't been the best. But we are grateful to you all for giving us a chance to make things right!
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
Well said Catt. You have a great talent with
words. Should we invite the Mod Squad to
our slc swap meet cruise? They deserve a
little fun for all their dedication & hard work
Absolutely, @Spooky! "The Mod Squad" should definitely be on our SLC Swap Meet Cruise!
😊
:D :D :D
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Merry Christmas Danielle!! 🌲
5 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Merry Christmas Mod Team!!🎅🏻