Wrong Stuff

Hayhaypaula

Re: Wrong Stuff

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

@jojosmom

If you know exactly where the recipient of your awesome jewelry lives, why don't you drop them a snail mail telling them you know they got the following pieces, and suggest they return them to you directly, or to shoplc, before it is reported to the police. Opening mail addressed to another person is a Federal crime! Who knows? You might actually get your order! You could see their address, right? Then perhaps they saw yours?
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
This is just awful. We need to take a step back and question the wisdom of placing further orders with this place. There are just too many issues with them, but I'm becoming afraid they will cross my account information with someone else's. The fact that our passwords here are only 4 digit numbers, rather than something more secure, has always been worrisome to me. How hard is it to crack that?
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
So, If everyone agrees they make deceptive remarks just to make the sale, then why are we buying from dishonest people?
@2Blonde

I completely agree with you.

I've stopped buying from them because of these issues. Especially because of their lack of security.
4 x

Hayhaypaula

We keep buying because it is addictive! We trust what they say because we are honest! We forget that this is a multi-million dollar company, that mass-produces jewelry, for the purpose of making huge amounts of money for their shareholders! It is inevitable that they will have some product with lesser quality stones! They choose to ship the items with crappier gems, or broken returned items, since most people are just too busy to return them! Of all of the low priced pieces I bought, none of them were actually worth much more than I spent! I don't have cable tv, and found shoplc on my antenna channels at the end of last year, airing from midnight to 3 am. Thankfully I can't watch it all day!

The only guaranteed way to get satisfaction when things go wrong is to file online with a certain place, which makes things better, like companies that do business! I'm trying not to use the key words that might trigger it so that my keyboard starts twitching like it has on this site for me (and others)! That could be indicating they are using keyloggers to monitor our posts! Just saying! The twitching never happens anywhere else! But every person who filed with that better place, got genuine satisfaction! It was amazing when reading those stories, that the same errors have been occuring for years and years! I'm not buying any more because I have all the pieces I need now, but I love the forum! Your heartfelt stories, make me feel like I'm not alone! Thanks & prayers for everyone! Paula

P.S. Could everyone start ending their posts with their username, like several have been doing? It really helps me to keep it straight as to who wrote what!
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
We keep buying because it is addictive! We trust what they say because we are honest! We forget that this is a multi-million dollar company, that mass-produces jewelry, for the purpose of making huge amounts of money for their shareholders! It is inevitable that they will have some product with lesser quality stones! They choose to ship the items with crappier gems, or broken returned items, since most people are just too busy to return them! Of all of the low priced pieces I bought, none of them were actually worth much more than I spent! I don't have cable tv, and found shoplc on my antenna channels at the end of last year, airing from midnight to 3 am. Thankfully I can't watch it all day!

The only guaranteed way to get satisfaction when things go wrong is to file online with a certain place, which makes things better, like companies that do business! I'm trying not to use the key words that might trigger it so that my keyboard starts twitching like it has on this site for me (and others)! That could be indicating they are using keyloggers to monitor our posts! Just saying! The twitching never happens anywhere else! But every person who filed with that better place, got genuine satisfaction! It was amazing when reading those stories, that the same errors have been occuring for years and years! I'm not buying any more because I have all the pieces I need now, but I love the forum! Your heartfelt stories, make me feel like I'm not alone! Thanks & prayers for everyone! Paula

P.S. Could everyone start ending their posts with their username, like several have been doing? It really helps me to keep it straight as to who wrote what!
@Hayhaypaula
Hope you're having a great day!
💞 Blossom
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago

ITA with all you have said. And the key loggers...oh you BET that’s what they’re doing. No doubt about it. I can actually watch the letters appear! Makes me so frickin mad!

RS
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago

See....just like I said SMART WOMEN 🤗🤗 -GYPSY
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Just for the record, not this Christmas but the Christmas before I got someone else's delivery and they got mine. The shipping bag had my name and address but the invoice inside had the other person's name, address and item descriptions. And items!
Well guess what, I got an email that my 400.00 bracelet was delivered on Friday...NOT!!! They must have sent it to the other person. So I called SLC and they said I had to wait for them to receive the wrong items (a crappy 30.00 pearl pendant and 6.00 Wonder Back earring backs) that they put in MY bag before they will refund my money. The bracelet that I ordered is of course out of stock. I AM TICKED OFF!!!!!!

AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND FOR THE 10 ITEMS THAT I RETURNED AND THEY RECEIVED ON FEBRUARY 9TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is beyond insane and reckless. This is not how business is conducted. I'm sorry.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I'm thinking these packages were received & opened by the person it was addressed to...just wrong items inside package. Hope no one opened mail that was not addressed to them! Although, I'm sure some would. I ordered something from a website & after much hair pulling effort on my part, finally tracked it to a place half way across the country. Never got that package or the other person's, company refunded amount & I never ordered from them again (that was several years ago).
5 x

Hayhaypaula

@Blossom
@RS
@Gypsy

Thank you for your kind words! This is truly a fine bunch of good-hearted people! It is my favorite thing to do to catch up on all the posts several times a day, even the ones that make me cry! I typed a mini-novella once, intending to post it here, but shoplc wouldn't let me post it because of the wording. I couldn't figure out which words it didn't like! The good side of it is that when I was done, I finally came to realize why I don't fit in like most people. Even though I am kind, honest, hard-working, and generous, my own family treated me with jealousy and hatred for my entire life. They pretend I don't exist now, because they can't face the damage they've brought into my life as a result of their laziness and greed. Whenever I was happy, my toys would go missing or mysteriously break! They would team up with my mom and decide that right was wrong, and wrong was right. It was very confusing! I finally realized a day or two ago, from reading your many life stories, that I have never felt loved! My dad and grandparents were normal, but my mom ruled my everyday world! I get it now! I wasn't the problem! I can care, and have always had a houseful of 4-legged fur babies! I have three big, amazing dogs right now, and we are happy! Thanks to all of you for sharing so much, because it helped me see my own life through different eyes! I appreciate you all! Paula
6 x

Hayhaypaula

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I'm thinking these packages were received & opened by the person it was addressed to...just wrong items inside package. Hope no one opened mail that was not addressed to them! Although, I'm sure some would. I ordered something from a website & after much hair pulling effort on my part, finally tracked it to a place half way across the country. Never got that package or the other person's, company refunded amount & I never ordered from them again (that was several years ago).
@Blossom
Even if the package was mailed to their name, the shipping label had your name and address, right? If you let them know you know they got your expensive jewelry, and list what they got of yours, and list what you got of theirs, they would know they didn't get away with it! They might send it back out of fear! Works for me!
2 x