Post by RS » 3 years ago

Email sent @Moderator_Preston .
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
1 x

RS

Re: Assistance with orders

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Good afternoon Mods.

I emailed yesterday and I was asked to wait 24 hours for my order to ship.

It has now been 24 hours since that email...FIVE DAYS since that order was placed and item is still NOT invoiced.

I do want the item. Can you please not get this straitened out?

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

That ring still has not invoiced and I cannot get an answer here of through email.

Mods???

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston

Or any?
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

RS wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
That ring still has not invoiced and I cannot get an answer here of through email.

Mods???

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston

Or any?
Good Afternoon, RS!

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received any answer regarding the item status for your order! If you would, may you provide the item number that you are referring to? I can then check your order history and check with our teams about what's going on.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
3 years ago

Mods???

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston

Or any?
Good Afternoon, RS!

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received any answer regarding the item status for your order! If you would, may you provide the item number that you are referring to? I can then check your order history and check with our teams about what's going on.
Hi Mod Connor!

The item number is 3735127

I appreciate the help ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

3 years ago
3 years ago
3 years ago

Mods???

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston

Or any?
Good Afternoon, RS!

Hi Mod Connor!

Good Afternoon, RS!

Thank you for the information! I do have an update regarding your order. Fortunately, this item was successfully packaged as of earlier today and is scheduled to ship shortly after. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any confusion or inconvenience caused during this!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

3 years ago
3 years ago
3 years ago

Good Afternoon, RS!

Hi Mod Connor!

Good Afternoon, RS!

Thank you for the information! I do have an update regarding your order. Fortunately, this item was successfully packaged as of earlier today and is scheduled to ship shortly after. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any confusion or inconvenience caused during this!
Oh my...THANK YOU!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

The ring shipped!

Now letโ€™s hope my handbag doesnโ€™t have any issues with shipping. It is the only item so far that has not. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Oops...no there are two other items but those are from yesterday.
2 x

steelstash

Post by steelstash » 3 years ago

Would someone please take a look at what I have ordered. Still waiting for merchandise to be delivered. Probably I am one of your best customers and have already paid in full, thousands of dollars. Have decided to stop my shopping spree until the merchandise shows up. The tracking numbers indicate that it is on the way, in my hometown etc, etc, OVERALL I love the philosophy and the hosts of the company. But when you do not receive stuff and customer service suggests you fill out a police report, well I refuse to do that. IT IS YOUR JOB TO GET THE STUFF TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. Your practice of cramming packages with shipping fees for each one seems unfair. Also I bought a Rhapsody ring, one of many, and the president promised a free book and a tanzanite bracelet. I called to ask about the bracelet and your customer service person sent me a second copy of the tanzanite book, charged me fifty dollars and then said if I did not want it just send it back. I did not, It is not my responsibility to return something I did not order in the first place. Please provide some answers to me Lala Steelman about these problems. I
3 x