Strike out!

Gemsnob

Re: Strike out!

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Yes you mentioned it somewhere
Sorry! I really dont remember. Im outside Cincinnati.
0 x

Gemsnob

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I shouldn’t have sed that cuz maybe yours are gemsnob, due to your name and knowledge, but mine aren’t. I only get the stuff from RA that Sharon Merilee and Marilyn and the likes of overbidders don’t want!
I mostly shop the RA too. I used to watch Live TV a lot but Ive drastically cut down over the last few years. Its getting less and less. Now I just keep an eye on what they have shown over the last few hours.
2 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I’m between Cleveland and Akron. The only reason I know that 2Blonde is too is because she mentioned that her packages sit in Stow,Oh for days
I live in Michigan and my packages are sent to Stow, OH first. I think that USPS site/hub is used for several surrounding states.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I live in Western PA and my packages are sent to Stow, OH
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I’m between Cleveland and Akron. The only reason I know that 2Blonde is too is because she mentioned that her packages sit in Stow,Oh for days
I live in Michigan and my packages are sent to Stow, OH first. I think that USPS site/hub is used for several surrounding states.
Oh, thanks for sharing that. So maybe 2Blonde doesn’t live in Ohio. I guess it was an incorrect assumption on my part.
2 x

Gemsnob

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Oh, thanks for sharing that. So maybe 2Blonde doesn’t live in Ohio. I guess it was an incorrect assumption on my part.
We are all still very close! I saw somewhere on here where a couple of ladies are from Kentucky.
2 x

Hot4TENER

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
But I don’t know where in Ohio she is from and I wouldn’t ask. Some people don’t want to( and probably shouldn’t) give too much personal info on here. Especially since all of our closests are full of valuable gems Lol... NOT! :lol: :lol:
But how did you know I was from Ohio? Did I mention it somewhere?
I think I just remembered. Was it you who said that you used to love to go to gem shows in Ohio where you live, but they don’t have them anymore?
0 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Has anyone else noticed that we can’t attach a picture anymore on the forum? I don’t understand why because others need to know what something looks like if it’s defective or good quality before they buy it. I used to have fun on the RA but people drive up the prices and I know they won’t pay what they bid. It’s ridiculous and I don’t find much I like there anymore. They used to have lots of loose gems and gems in those see through gem jars. I’ve got hundreds of loose gems and even huge geodes from the auction but they don’t have them anymore. I collect those animals made from real gems and I don’t see them anymore, they were so affordable and top quality. Things have really changed but I wish we were allowed to post pictures and kind of makes you wonder why it was taken off here 🧐
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Since some are telling where they’re located, I am in Georgia. It’s a pleasure to meet y’all 🎄
3 x

Hot4TENER

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Since some are telling where they’re located, I am in Georgia. It’s a pleasure to meet y’all 🎄
Well hello to our little southern peach!
3 x