Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

AND THERE’S THE REASON RIGHT THERE ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I ordered the blue plaid Juicy jacket (even though the mod never got back to me with ANY specs) and I BETTER GET IT! It too hasn’t shipped. 😡😡😡😡😡

GOOD AFTERNOON MODS❗️❗️⁉️⁉️

Clean-up in aisle FORUM!
Do you all think that the stuff isn’t in Texas warehouse to begin with!? I’m not trying to be a smart donkey either. I think is on back order somewhere else. Like far far far away? That or a tornado hit the warehouse(loosely speaking). Or both! This all sounds like when you order from out of the country and or worse?!
It is highly possible, even probable that is what they are doing. They get a few samples and present them live. Then when it comes to ordering the amount they need based on the amount of items they received orders for, they then order from them company.

Problems can occur. There may not be enough product available. They sold live on air, anticipating only so many orders, get many more and cannot fulfill. Or the vendor may not have agreed to the amount (at a low cost point) that SLC received orders for, so SLC says oh no, so sorry...and they cancel.

It’s like when an airline oversells tickets. Common practice. They anticipate how many will purchase and how many people will actually no show or cancel. Many many many times they get it completely wrong. People get bumped off their flights.

Like not getting their merchandise.
If thats what is happening they shouldnt be saying they bought a "close-out" per Cheryl and acting like its in their warehouse. Stop the bs and playing with words. Just be truthful.
2 x

RS

Re: Ridiculous and Outrageous

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago

Do you all think that the stuff isn’t in Texas warehouse to begin with!? I’m not trying to be a smart donkey either. I think is on back order somewhere else. Like far far far away? That or a tornado hit the warehouse(loosely speaking). Or both! This all sounds like when you order from out of the country and or worse?!
It is highly possible, even probable that is what they are doing. They get a few samples and present them live. Then when it comes to ordering the amount they need based on the amount of items they received orders for, they then order from them company.

Problems can occur. There may not be enough product available. They sold live on air, anticipating only so many orders, get many more and cannot fulfill. Or the vendor may not have agreed to the amount (at a low cost point) that SLC received orders for, so SLC says oh no, so sorry...and they cancel.

It’s like when an airline oversells tickets. Common practice. They anticipate how many will purchase and how many people will actually no show or cancel. Many many many times they get it completely wrong. People get bumped off their flights.

If thats what is happening they shouldnt be saying they bought a "close-out" per Cheryl and acting like its in their warehouse. Stop the bs and playing with words. Just be truthful.
Well, they may have purchased a certain amount, a lot of...let’s say 500. But if they get orders for 1000 they may have trouble getting more.
ORRRRR....they take our orders, our money and THEN use that money to buy them. Except some of us are left out in the cold. Customer money used to purchase products they never receive.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Well, they may have purchased a certain amount, a lot of...let’s say 500. But if they get orders for 1000 they may have trouble getting more.
ORRRRR....they take our orders, our money and THEN use that money to buy them. Except some of us are left out in the cold. Customer money used to purchase products they never receive.
Ive NEVER experienced a company with such disregard for consumer satisfaction nor have I ever seen employees act like snide , rude, arrogant know it alls who have no one to answer to. Im speaking of certain hosts of course. Most moderaters have gone out of their way to help but how unresonable is it of management to leave three people to do damage control?
6 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Ive NEVER experienced a company with such disregard for consumer satisfaction nor have I ever seen employees act like snide , rude, arrogant know it alls who have no one to answer to. Im speaking of certain hosts of course. Most moderaters have gone out of their way to help but how unresonable is it of management to leave three people to do damage control?
I think Mod Daneille is the only one with real powers.
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I loved the pink and blue Juicys. Very cute.
I sure hope you get it!
Some people ~ahem~ need to stop lying yelling & hogging. Out of control.
3 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

CCC wrote:
4 years ago
I purchased a Vittadini coat during the presentation on 12/05/19. I got the congratulations confirmed message. Waited and waited for it to be shipped. I got the run around by Customer Service. On 12/14/19 received Email that the item was out of stock and my purchase was CANCELLED! This was supposed to be a Christmas present for my loved one and I am highly disappointed with this. I am highly disappointed with Shop LC!!!
Me too on the cancellation and now my Juicy Couture jacket has yet to ship.
1 x