Here we go again.....

2Blonde

Re: Here we go again.....

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@jojosmom Looks like we're in this together. In addition to the Vittadini coat I didn't get, I also ordered the Juicy Couture jacket in pink. Of course, that hasn't shipped either. I've already emailed Danielle on that one, but I'm not very hopeful. I'm not receiving any joy here.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I ordered a JC jacket too. Again another gift that won’t arrive⁉️⁉️⁉️
3 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
The JC Jacket was going to be the REPLACEMENT for my sister's birthday gift which was the Black Puffer Jacket that was canceled due to overselling in my opinion. Very disappointed!!!!!!!!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
The JC Jacket was going to be the REPLACEMENT for my sister's birthday gift which was the Black Puffer Jacket that was canceled due to overselling in my opinion. Very disappointed!!!!!!!!
OMG!
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago

Yep, they are refunding me for my Adrienne Vittadini Black puffer coat, they "say" that they never received the shipment. Well why were they selling something that they supposedly didn't have? Also, I ordered the Juicy Couture in the Royal Blue has not shipped but the scarf I ordered at the same time has shipped. Gee, I think I am going to get another "so sorry" email that they don't have that jacket either. SMH
Hello,

I am very sorry that your orders was one of the ones effected. It was an inventory issue. I understand that isn't your problem but just wanting to be transparent. Glad to help in any way I can.
Well Danielle, will my Juicy Couture jacket (Royal Blue-L) ship or was there an inventory problem with this jacket too?
Hello Happy to help! Can you email me the order info at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Oh no! Bad time of year to order from somewhere you can’t rely on to deliver!!!!!
2 x

jojosmom

4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Hello,

I am very sorry that your orders was one of the ones effected. It was an inventory issue. I understand that isn't your problem but just wanting to be transparent. Glad to help in any way I can.
Well Danielle, will my Juicy Couture jacket (Royal Blue-L) ship or was there an inventory problem with this jacket too?
Hello Happy to help! Can you email me the order info at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
Already did.
1 x

jojosmom

YEA!!!! My JC Jacket shows that it shipped!!!!!
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Fingers crossed that its everything you expected! Sounds like Danielle is working her magic.
1 x

jojosmom

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Fingers crossed that its everything you expected! Sounds like Danielle is working her magic.
I think Danielle is the ONLY one WORKING!!!!
4 x