Request..SLC, PLEASE?

Gypsy

Re: Request..SLC, PLEASE?

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

ula wrote:
4 years ago
I was just thinking of ear jackets, have not seen any in ages. They will greatly enhance the many studs that are offered on SLC. Sometimes I just want to wear simple earrings for everyday, but find the studs to small for older lady. What do you gals think?
Great idea ❗ I would like 😊
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

ula wrote:
4 years ago
I was just thinking of ear jackets, have not seen any in ages. They will greatly enhance the many studs that are offered on SLC. Sometimes I just want to wear simple earrings for everyday, but find the studs to small for older lady. What do you gals think?
I pretty much only wear studs whether they be gemstone, pearl or diamond. If I wear a hoop, its a small huggie unless a special occasion. Id like the option to dress up my studs. Id like to see as many pieces of jewelry made "multi wear" as is possible. For instance, pendants on bead stands make them enhancers, true enhancers, not magnetic. Hoop earrings with charm drops that are removable. Or hoop earrings that are reversable- round stones on one side and square on back. These things make my money go further.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I'm so sorry for each one of you who have lost children. I cannot begin to imagine the heartache each of you feel. My bestie lost her 20 year old son several years ago. He had 2 gunshot wounds to his head. Local authorities said suicide. Really, is that even possible? For many, it will always be an unsolved murder.

It breaks my heart that so many of you have these losses in common & my heart goes out to each of you & your families.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I'm so sorry for each one of you who have lost children. I cannot begin to imagine the heartache each of you feel. My bestie lost her 20 year old son several years ago. He had 2 gunshot wounds to his head. Local authorities said suicide. Really, is that even possible? For many, it will always be an unsolved murder.

It breaks my heart that so many of you have these losses in common & my heart goes out to each of you & your families.
❤❤❤❤
1 x