Wrong Stuff

Ginger

Re: Wrong Stuff

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Hi @Blossom that’s what I was thinking when I said I wished ShopLC would let me design a pendant. I used that title in a article I wrote awhile back about the importance of friendship. I think it’s * for us 💛 I am happy to see you and have missed you. I hope things are going well for you Blossom. I wish you a happy night 🌹🌹 Ginger
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Hi @Blossom that’s what I was thinking when I said I wished ShopLC would let me design a pendant. I used that title in a article I wrote awhile back about the importance of friendship. I think it’s * for us 💛 I am happy to see you and have missed you. I hope things are going well for you Blossom. I wish you a happy night 🌹🌹 Ginger
Thank you sweet Ginger. You're a treasure! I wish you would pursue the design, it would be well received by so many!

All of us are so happy when you post & miss you when you don't. I'm praying you & your sister can find peace of mind even when other family members try to rob you of yourselves. You've done nothing wrong. Sweet dreams.
💞Blossom
3 x

Ginger

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@moderators please tell me why one of my words was censored? I don’t understand what was wrong with the word, this is ridiculous
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@moderators please tell me why one of my words was censored? I don’t understand what was wrong with the word, this is ridiculous
Ginger...I read that earlier and wondered what you could have possibly written that would have been censored. I couldn’t imagine any word that would fit. But thinking...my my...what IS our Ginger saying?! 🤪🤪❤️❤️
4 x

Ginger

That’s just it RS, I didn’t say anything that would be offensive. I think I said the word perfect, I honestly don’t remember, but I definitely know it wasn’t offensive because I would Never say anything like that. But whoever censored it, I would like to know why????
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
That’s just it RS, I didn’t say anything that would be offensive. I think I said the word perfect, I honestly don’t remember, but I definitely know it wasn’t offensive because I would Never say anything like that. But whoever censored it, I would like to know why????
I think it’s automatic. There are parameters set up that won’t accept certain words.

Let’s see if perfect gets censored again...
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Nope...not that word.
3 x