Re: Orders still invoiced

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
Danielle to the rescue again! My order came today. And packed well, nothing broken. I did have one necklace with a horrible knot I probably can't get out but going to keep as the pendant is nicer than I thought it would be. It was a RA item so if I return it, I won't get a replacement. I just can't thank Danielle enough for being so helpful and diligent. She deserves a raise for sure! I hope there are other CS employees that care as much as Danielle. I haven't found that to be true the last couple of times I called CS. And since I mainly have been buying auction items here lately, it's not worth the effort to complain about tangled, knotted chains or broken items.

Bless you Danielle, and thank you for all your hard work! You definitely delivered JOY for me!

Wolfgirl

Hello, I am sorry about the knotted item! Which item is it? I can have someone address this for you because it doesn’t matter if it’s RA if something is wrong we want it fixed. Also if your recent calls/emails have been poor with cs I am glad to research those as well. Aside from the item issue, happy the shipment got to you!

I thought I posted a reply but not showing. Danielle, you are so on top of things! I appreciate you wanting to help me with the knotted necklace, but if you have bigger fish to fry, I understand. The item # is: 3430863 (multi color crystal heart necklace). It is much prettier in person than it looks online (my little cousin wanted it and I did not like it, but now I do). If it can't be replaced, don't worry. I paid $7 and will keep it for the pendant. I haven't talked to someone in CS in about 2-3 months. I had about 4 items that did not get delivered and the furniture moving kit that UPS said was damaged. One was $10 and the others were about $5-6 each. And I heard twice we are checking with the warehouse and will call you back. No one did. I ended up just purchasing the items again except for one necklace that wasn't available anymore. Like others have said, just didn't have the time or energy to pursue any further. And since the items were not that expensive I just "Let It Go" as the song says. I hope you get some rest and relaxation this weekend. It will probably be a very busy week for you! And again, thank you for all your help. You are truly a tremendous asset to ShopLC!

Wolfgirl
Hello! Thank you for the item number we are on it! Again, I am sorry about previous experiences that you may had with our CS team, but grateful to get the chance to make it right!
1 x

wolfgirl

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

Thank you, Danielle. Again, you are truly amazing and a wonderful asset to ShopLC and their customers! We are blessed to have someone so diligent and hard working as you on our team!

Wolfgirl
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Danielle, I’ve received my set of 2 crystal candle holders that I was going to gift to my sister. One is perfect and nothing wrong with it but the other one the base is chipped and arrived in packaging that was beat up. I guess I will just gift her the one and pick up something else tomorrow. Please tell the warehouse that crystal needs extra packing because it can break or I wish they would mark breakable packages as ‘Fragile’. Happy holidays to you and your family 🎄🥂🎅🏻⛄️
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m putting in a request for the shipping department to stamp “Fragile “ or “Breakable “ on packages that have items that can break. I am not sending the broken crystal candle holder back because it’s going to be chaos with so many returns. But I wish they would mark our packages like the other companies do.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Danielle, I’ve received my set of 2 crystal candle holders that I was going to gift to my sister. One is perfect and nothing wrong with it but the other one the base is chipped and arrived in packaging that was beat up. I guess I will just gift her the one and pick up something else tomorrow. Please tell the warehouse that crystal needs extra packing because it can break or I wish they would mark breakable packages as ‘Fragile’. Happy holidays to you and your family 🎄🥂🎅🏻⛄️
Hello Ginger,

I am very sorry to hear about what occurred with this product. Can you send me the order information to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com I will make sure it's addressed. I will say shipping is a little rough this year, I got a box (different company) that did have fragile on it, and the box looked like it was run over! The item was ok, but it was still scary!
1 x