Orders still invoiced

wolfgirl

Orders still invoiced

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

I have 3 orders that were placed on December 14th that are still invoiced. Some of the items I wanted to give as gifts. I just couldn't deal with CS tonight so took a chance and emailed Danielle. Well, she replied in 20 minutes and is 'on the case". I told her that I hope ShopLC realizes how valuable she has been with helping some of us. I will definitely try to make my voice heard on this matter. Danielle might not be able to get my items delivered before Christmas but she is definitely giving 100%!
Hope everyone has a pleasant warm evening. I finally got my gas logs to work so the kitties and me are nice and cozy!
Wolfgirl
8 x

Ginger

Re: Orders still invoiced

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I love our gas fireplace Wolfgirl and happy to hear Danielle helped you. She’s amazing. Our 2 little boys (toy poodles) are curled up asleep and have their stockings hung up for Santa 🎅🏻 Paws 🐾. Enjoy your evening with your fur babies. 🎄⛄️
7 x

wolfgirl

Thank you, Ginger, the gas logs certainly do warm up this side of the house. And the cats love them! I love toy poodles. We had one and his name was Buttons. He was actually a tea cup poodle- 4 lbs soaking wet and so darn cute! Fur babies certainly give much love and pleasure! I talk on the phone all day at work and am glad to come home and just snuggle- don't have to say a word! Enjoy your warm house with your fur babies, too!
Wolfgirl
6 x

wolfgirl

Danielle did it! Combined my orders into one and it shipped today! Fingers crossed it gets here before Christmas! Now I have to go make deviled eggs and sign Christmas cards for office party tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone!

Wolfgirl
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
Danielle did it! Combined my orders into one and it shipped today! Fingers crossed it gets here before Christmas! Now I have to go make deviled eggs and sign Christmas cards for office party tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone!

Wolfgirl
Yay! Danielle is amazing! She deserves a raise!!!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago

Wolfgirl
And a company car
And a corner office with a window
And an expense account
And 6 weeks of vacation
And increased stock options
And an increase in the company’s contribution to her 401k
AND A PERSONAL ASSISTANT❣️❣️❣️❣️
7 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago

Wolfgirl
That is great news and shout out to Danielle!!!!
4 x

William

Post by William » 4 years ago

Hi Moderator Danielle

Sorry to bother you -- I am REALLY happy with ShoplC -- I do have one concern --- I placed an order on 12/13 --- I was wondering where it was --- on my order history it says it is in Invoice --- Other things I have purchased after have shipped --- I Hope that there is not a problem with the items ?? I have not heard anything or gotten any emails -- so I guess everything is OK ? I was wondering if you might be able to look into it if you have a chance? I can email you and give you the order numbers -- anyway -- Thank You for your time -- I can only imagine how busy it is there right now --

Thanks Again ---William in PA
Last edited by William 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

William wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Moderator Danielle

Sorry to bother you -- I am REALLY happy with ShoplC -- I do have one concern --- I placed an order on 12/13 --- I was wondering where it was --- on my order history it says it is in Invoice --- Other things I have purchased after have shipped --- I Hope that there is not a problem with the items ?? I have not heard anything or gotten any emails -- so I guess everything is OK ? I was wondering if you might be able to look into it if you have a chance? I can email you and give you the order numbers -- anyway -- Thank You for your time -- I can only imagine how busy it is there right now --

Thanks Again ---William in PA
William...you need to tag Danielle so she will see this post.

@Moderator_Danielle
3 x

William

Post by William » 4 years ago

Thank You !!! I do not know how to tag Danielle ?
3 x