25 percent off “luxury items”???

Wiley1

25 percent off “luxury items”???

Post by Wiley1 » 4 years ago

Check out the prices on today’s coupon value! Unbelievable mark-ups!! Does ShopLC actually think their customers are that gullible because it’s almost Christmas??? Luxury items should be named Usury items! Would be funny if it wasn’t so insulting!! 😝😝😝
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: 25 percent off “luxury items”???

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

It’s Amazing !! The list of eligible items dont include last 2 weeks Doorbusters, where items were already overpriced. Now in order to attach the 25% off coupon, to limited items, they increased the starting price of the limited items. REALLY ANNOYING, that they dont care that we know they did it😡 They are trying to take advantage of buyers who didn’t buy Holiday presents yet, by offering poor selling items at inflated prices, with next day shipping. I wouldn’t hold my breath that the next day shipping will actually take place. There are soooooo many issues in their shipping dept, that unless they hired a new crew just to handle this expedited shipping, it will meet the same challenges that their usual shipping encounters.
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Another thing is false. The hosts keep on claiming that for every item we buy, they donate a HOT meal to a hungry child. NOT TRUE !! For every item we buy, Shoplc donates 6 cents which they get a tax deduction for. In todays times, even in India, 6 cents does not pay for a hot meal. Not even for a cold meal. Actually 6 cents isn't enough to feed a mouse a meal☹️ It’s upsetting that Shoplc uses hungry kids to encourage viewers to buy their stuff, By tearing at their emotional heart strings🙄😡
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

What??????Shoplc is lying about the one for one program????!!!!! That’s FRAUD!!! How did you find that out?
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Wiley1 wrote:
4 years ago
Check out the prices on today’s coupon value! Unbelievable mark-ups!! Does ShopLC actually think their customers are that gullible because it’s almost Christmas??? Luxury items should be named Usury items! Would be funny if it wasn’t so insulting!! 😝😝😝
Well hello there, @Wiley1!

Thanks again for that video! It's good to see you!

😊
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Another thing is false. The hosts keep on claiming that for every item we buy, they donate a HOT meal to a hungry child. NOT TRUE !! For every item we buy, Shoplc donates 6 cents which they get a tax deduction for. In todays times, even in India, 6 cents does not pay for a hot meal. Not even for a cold meal. Actually 6 cents isn't enough to feed a mouse a meal☹️ It’s upsetting that Shoplc uses hungry kids to encourage viewers to buy their stuff, By tearing at their emotional heart strings🙄😡
Where did you get that "6 cents" number Vicky?
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hello Vicky,

Our one for one program is a partnership. I can confirm 15 million meals have been provided to children in India and America. Is there anything we can answer about the program that is more helpful? I am glad to arrange a call if needed.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
What??????Shoplc is lying about the one for one program????!!!!! That’s FRAUD!!! How did you find that out?
Hello CJM,

I can confirm we have provided 15 million meals to children in India and America. I am glad to clarify anything you would like to know. I can also arrange a call if needed.
0 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I know ShopLC has its issues, but I think they must have lawyers that would tell them that they can't lie about the one for one campaign. I dunno, maybe a handful of beans & rice is 6 cents if you buy in bulk and have volunteer cooks and servers. But I wonder where the 6 cent number came from.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I can confirm as of today, it's 16 million meals....and counting. ;) At least that was what Amit was reporting.
0 x