Thanks for listening BUT..

RS

Thanks for listening BUT..

Post by RS » 4 years ago

This is not a Smackdown as far as prices go.

I heard yesterday that we, the customers, have been listened to and that we didn’t like the same item all day long in a Smackdown.
AWESOME!
They said that today and tomorrow would be a SMACKDOWN of all different items.
AWESOME!
But where are the Smackdown prices?
These items have been these exact same prices for weeks and weeks. And a couple of new things are being called Doorbusters. They weren’t even shown and was looking forward to seeing them.
Still not Smackdown in the sense of price cuts.
5 x

Gemsnob

Re: Thanks for listening BUT..

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

I heard yesterday that we, the customers, have been listened to and that we didn’t like the same item all day long in a Smackdown.
AWESOME!
AWESOME!
These items have been these exact same prices for weeks and weeks. And a couple of new things are being called Doorbusters. They weren’t even shown and was looking forward to seeing them.
I know. Ive learned to avoid the Smackdowns because things get cheaper later on. For example, I purchased the diamond knot earrings as a gift for $45.99 but a few weeks later they were $39.99 with free shipping. I was not happy. Im waiting to see what the "Year end clearance" looks like. I usually never watch but in light of whats been happening Ill probably pop in occasionally. All sales final makes me reluctant to buy anything though.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

AWESOME!
AWESOME!
I know. Ive learned to avoid the Smackdowns because things get cheaper later on. For example, I purchased the diamond knot earrings as a gift for $45.99 but a few weeks later they were $39.99 with free shipping. I was not happy. Im waiting to see what the "Year end clearance" looks like. I usually never watch but in light of whats been happening Ill probably pop in occasionally. All sales final makes me reluctant to buy anything though.
I just think if they’re going to do a Smackdown make it a SMACKDOWN. Especially in light of the fact that a big clearance is right around the corner.
If they don’t make these prices ones people can’t pass up they will see very few sales. People will wait for the clearance. And part of that reason is the holidays.
So make it worth the customers while to buy now after having spent money on gifts and clearance coming up.
And STOP labeling items doorbusters. That’s OVER. I know they’re doing that to make the items non eligible for coupons. Stop nickel and diming folks as well.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

AWESOME!
AWESOME!
I just think if they’re going to do a Smackdown make it a SMACKDOWN. Especially in light of the fact that a big clearance is right around the corner.
If they don’t make these prices ones people can’t pass up they will see very few sales. People will wait for the clearance. And part of that reason is the holidays.
So make it worth the customers while to buy now after having spent money on gifts and clearance coming up.
And STOP labeling items doorbusters. That’s OVER. I know they’re doing that to make the items non eligible for coupons. Stop nickel and diming folks as well.
I totally agree RS, Doorbuster season is OVER!
4 x