To Danielle

Catticus

To Danielle

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Danielle 🌺

Do you realize how many of us would have left COMPLETELY if it were not for you and your team?

So many were seriously done with ordering from here EVER AGAIN. It is COMPLETELY because of YOU and those working with you, that so many are still here and ARE PURCHASING.

When a person has problems with an order, it's a known longtime thing to call it a "complaint." Thus the term "The Complaint Department", etc.

But some sellers take it "personal." They then think of those who simply want what they paid for, as "complainers."

And that is definitely wrong on so many levels. It's placing the blame on the customer.

Any business that wants to stay in business knows (or SHOULD know) one thing: LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

Listen when they have questions, and do WHATEVER IT TAKES to satisfy them. Be it offering products they love, affordable prices, taking care of returns, of product they purchased being broken, not as shown, not received at all, etc.

A business does not stay in business when they are dismissive of their customers.

How to have a successful business? LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. Treat your customers with respect. Your business will grow and last.

How to kill a business? Treat your customers with disdain, remain distant, be unapproachable, mock and ignore your customers.

A LOT of SLC customers were (and some have) ready to leave. And not quietly. Ready to leave means telling others about their experiences with the company WITH a warning not to shop there.

But because YOU stepped in and helped with issues and "complaints", people on this forum are STILL ORDERING.

It's not because of the hosts, that people who were "done" decided to stay AND CONTINUE TO PLACE ORDERS.

It's not because of the new president or his changes or new ideas. It's not because the products are "just too good to pass up."

All of those still ordering who do not like certain changes here, are still ordering because they now feel "safe" to do so.

Why is that? It's because we saw YOU taking us seriously. We saw YOU working to correct issues, personally handling returns, orders not received, items broken, or not as shown, and so on.

If YOU (and those working with you) had not stepped in, the customers on here who continue to order, would have been long gone.

Now, because people SEE that you can be contacted AND THAT YOU DO REPLY AND THAT YOU (AND YOUR TEAM) DO HELP CUSTOMERS, others who've recently joined this forum are feeling "safer" in ordering, too.

Yes, there have been many changes that long-standing customers are very unhappy about. But SO MANY who were on their way out the door, or already out the door, are here ordering.

BECAUSE OF ONE REASON.

THEY SEE THERE IS A PERSON FROM SLC ON HERE WHO WILL LISTEN TO THEM, AND WORK HARD TO DO WHAT THEY CAN TO HELP WITH THEIR ORDER(S).

THAT PERSON IS YOU.

I don't know how things "work" in the Moderator Department. In no way do I mean to imply that the other Mods are not working hard. Sometimes new names pop up, some we don't see anymore, so we aren't sure who handles what. I know some Moderator names; Preston, Connor, LaRica, ChrisR, ChrisH, Miranda, and Stephanie (who is dearly missed).

I know there are other Mods, and I am certainly not leaving them out. It's just that we "see" you online more often. But for all we know, you could be passing some of our messages to these other Mods, and they could be working their tail ends off to help us. We do not know who works on this, who works on that. We do not know the "inner workings" of each department.

What I mean to say is that we now feel we are being "heard" by some: Those who Moderate this forum.

If you were not working so hard as a team, bothering to respond, and doing all the details we do not see to help us with our orders, this forum would be empty.

I hope SLC's management and owners know this. In my opinion they do not.

How can we make it known to them, Danielle?

There are no email addresses that we can find to reach the president. There should be.

I really would like to know how we can let management AS WELL AS THE PRESIDENT, AMIT HIMSELF, know about all that I've said above.

Can we write to him personally? Will it be read? SLC NEEDS to know that they have an employee named Danielle and other employees, who have kept many of us from leaving, and are the reason we are still making purchases!

This needs to be known. Customer's being LISTENED TO is THE ONLY THING that keeps a business going.

Please let us know HOW we can EACH tell those "in charge" that it is because of YOU AND YOUR TEAM that we're still here, and still purchasing from SLC.

Thank You, Danielle and all the Mods, and "The Team."

14 x

Spooky

Re: To Danielle

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Well said Catt. You have a great talent with
words. Should we invite the Mod Squad to
our slc swap meet cruise? They deserve a
little fun for all their dedication & hard work
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Danielle 🌺

Do you realize how many of us would have left COMPLETELY if it were not for you and your team?

So many were seriously done with ordering from here EVER AGAIN. It is COMPLETELY because of YOU and those working with you, that so many are still here and ARE PURCHASING.

When a person has problems with an order, it's a known longtime thing to call it a "complaint." Thus the term "The Complaint Department", etc.

But some sellers take it "personal." They then think of those who simply want what they paid for, as "complainers."

And that is definitely wrong on so many levels. It's placing the blame on the customer.

Any business that wants to stay in business knows (or SHOULD know) one thing: LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

Listen when they have questions, and do WHATEVER IT TAKES to satisfy them. Be it offering products they love, affordable prices, taking care of returns, of product they purchased being broken, not as shown, not received at all, etc.

A business does not stay in business when they are dismissive of their customers.

How to have a successful business? LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. Treat your customers with respect. Your business will grow and last.

How to kill a business? Treat your customers with disdain, remain distant, be unapproachable, mock and ignore your customers.

A LOT of SLC customers were (and some have) ready to leave. And not quietly. Ready to leave means telling others about their experiences with the company WITH a warning not to shop there.

But because YOU stepped in and helped with issues and "complaints", people on this forum are STILL ORDERING.

It's not because of the hosts, that people who were "done" decided to stay AND CONTINUE TO PLACE ORDERS.

It's not because of the new president or his changes or new ideas. It's not because the products are "just too good to pass up."

All of those still ordering who do not like certain changes here, are still ordering because they now feel "safe" to do so.

Why is that? It's because we saw YOU taking us seriously. We saw YOU working to correct issues, personally handling returns, orders not received, items broken, or not as shown, and so on.

If YOU (and those working with you) had not stepped in, the customers on here who continue to order, would have been long gone.

Now, because people SEE that you can be contacted AND THAT YOU DO REPLY AND THAT YOU (AND YOUR TEAM) DO HELP CUSTOMERS, others who've recently joined this forum are feeling "safer" in ordering, too.

Yes, there have been many changes that long-standing customers are very unhappy about. But SO MANY who were on their way out the door, or already out the door, are here ordering.

BECAUSE OF ONE REASON.

THEY SEE THERE IS A PERSON FROM SLC ON HERE WHO WILL LISTEN TO THEM, AND WORK HARD TO DO WHAT THEY CAN TO HELP WITH THEIR ORDER(S).

THAT PERSON IS YOU.

I don't know how things "work" in the Moderator Department. In no way do I mean to imply that the other Mods are not working hard. Sometimes new names pop up, some we don't see anymore, so we aren't sure who handles what. I know some Moderator names; Preston, Connor, LaRica, ChrisR, ChrisH, Miranda, and Stephanie (who is dearly missed).

I know there are other Mods, and I am certainly not leaving them out. It's just that we "see" you online more often. But for all we know, you could be passing some of our messages to these other Mods, and they could be working their tail ends off to help us. We do not know who works on this, who works on that. We do not know the "inner workings" of each department.

What I mean to say is that we now feel we are being "heard" by some: Those who Moderate this forum.

If you were not working so hard as a team, bothering to respond, and doing all the details we do not see to help us with our orders, this forum would be empty.

I hope SLC's management and owners know this. In my opinion they do not.

How can we make it known to them, Danielle?

There are no email addresses that we can find to reach the president. There should be.

I really would like to know how we can let management AS WELL AS THE PRESIDENT, AMIT HIMSELF, know about all that I've said above.

Can we write to him personally? Will it be read? SLC NEEDS to know that they have an employee named Danielle and other employees, who have kept many of us from leaving, and are the reason we are still making purchases!

This needs to be known. Customer's being LISTENED TO is THE ONLY THING that keeps a business going.

Please let us know HOW we can EACH tell those "in charge" that it is because of YOU AND YOUR TEAM that we're still here, and still purchasing from SLC.

Thank You, Danielle and all the Mods, and "The Team."

Brava Catticus❣️❣️

Danielle certainly is an asset to SLC and hopefully is fully appreciated by them and I feel confident that there will be those who will hear our voices, very soon.
8 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

It’s always the hard working people behind the scene, such as Danielle, who really keep the show running!
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I agree that Danielle and other moderators are at least trying. I wouldn’t count on Amit letting insignificant others like us get a way to contact him. If I had a issue when Kevin was President, I emailed Kevin@shoplc.com and he replied to me within hours. When shoplc had a serious glitch a few weeks ago, there was no way to contact anyone in Management. Customer service said they had no number to their IT dept, nor to security, nor Management. Even Jeff Bez.. from AMa... has a direct email. His assistant emailed me back same day and took care of the issue. New management at shoplc have yet to do anything but alienate long time customers.
5 x

CCC

Post by CCC » 4 years ago

I absolutely agree!
Bravo to Danielle & her team. I had a serious issue and they were "ON IT" with no hesitation😊
4 x

wolfgirl

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

Yes, Catticus, very well said. Danielle has restored my faith to some extent in ShopLC. No offense to the other moderators on this board, but she is actually putting time and effort into fixing or trying to fix the major issues many of us are having. Making sure the proper departments are aware of our posts has helped (my last 5 orders have been packed very well, no broken items and for the most part, necklaces placed in bags with clasps out to deter tangling) but Danielle has helped so many of us reach CS on a different level (the one that gets the problem rectified). Danielle definitely deserves a super bonus and recognition by Amit and the powers that be! If anyone finds out how to get that point to them, I want to be sure my name is on the list acknowledging Danielle's superior customer service!

Wolfgirl
6 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 4 years ago

So well said to all the posters here. A company is not successful without their customers, and if you don't have employees who take care of their customers the company fails. Danielle and the team need recognition for all they do. I've at times been very disappointed with LC but also been very happy with them. Things have definitely changed and not for the better. Please LC, listen to your customers. Employees and customers can make or brake a company. I too miss Kevin and some of the previous hosts but realize change happens. Go back to quality service, returns in a timely manner and listening to your customers who have very good ideas. We miss the old LC.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Well said! That is a great letter to Danielle, yes she is trying very hard to help everyone out, it is to bad the President and some of the host do not care for their customers as she and her team do.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Its not difficult to figure out someone's email address especially if you already know someone ELSES email that works for the same company. Hint hint. ;)
1 x