No, no and NO

RS

No, no and NO

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Sorry SLC. You tried today. I know you listened to us and tried to bring us a Smackdown with different items. I have to say though, well...it was a bust.

Too many showings of Opatra for FAR too long. And the prices were NOT Smackdown prices. Not even close.

Please keep listening. Maybe the Smackdown tomorrow will be different??? 🤞🏼
6 x

LisaC2019

Re: No, no and NO

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I think there are so many new customers and as long as those items are selling we will continue to see the presentations. It was along day that was really boring for us but for those watching on DISH 88 it must have been fun listening and watching :lol:
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I think there are so many new customers and as long as those items are selling we will continue to see the presentations. It was along day that was really boring for us but for those watching on DISH 88 it must have been fun listening and watching :lol:
True!

I did just check tomorrow’s program guide and it looks better than what they had today. It only goes to early afternoon (PST) so who knows after that.

Still not Smackdown prices and they still need to ditch the Doorbusters.
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
True!

I did just check tomorrow’s program guide and it looks better than what they had today. It only goes to early afternoon (PST) so who knows after that.

Still not Smackdown prices and they still need to ditch the Doorbusters.
Agreed, I checked the guide and it was kind of disappointing but I would rather they post nothing as opposed to posting items that never get presented. That has been happening a lot in the last couple of weeks. I know we were told the programming is subject to change but in the past that guide was pretty accurate.
4 x