So far...so good!

RS

So far...so good!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Thank you SLC...so far everything that is supposed to be here by Christmas either has been delivered or will be no later than a Tuesday!

Hats off and many thanks to Danielle of course for getting down in the trenches to help make this happen. I know she has a team working with her so my thanks to them as well.

❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼
4 x

LisaC2019

Re: So far...so good!

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Sounds like good news to me RS...I am waiting on two packages...one was shipped via DHL and the other UPS but not holding my breath that they will arrive before Christmas.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Sounds like good news to me RS...I am waiting on two packages...one was shipped via DHL and the other UPS but not holding my breath that they will arrive before Christmas.
Better make sure someone's home to sign for UPS delivery (my experience from this time last year).
3 x

LisaC2019

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Better make sure someone's home to sign for UPS delivery (my experience from this time last year).
Thanks...I have UPS MyChoice and I can sign for the packages ahead of time. I just sign in and if there is a signature required, I authorize release of the package and tell them where to leave it.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks...I have UPS MyChoice and I can sign for the packages ahead of time. I just sign in and if there is a signature required, I authorize release of the package and tell them where to leave it.
Lisa2019...you're a smart one! Hope both packages arrive in time & they are even better than you expected!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
There was an Iliana ring delivered here a few weeks ago. It was supposed to have a signature. It was a day late and the driver just left it on the porch. Luckily we were home and the Ring alarm alerted us.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

That’s really scary RS because at this time of year, I am hearing about people stealing packages from others porches, mailboxes. I think someone goofed up on this delivery and thank goodness you were home. I hope your black eye is better today. How did the jacket do in the dryer?
2 x

LisaC2019

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
That’s really scary RS because at this time of year, I am hearing about people stealing packages from others porches, mailboxes. I think someone goofed up on this delivery and thank goodness you were home. I hope your black eye is better today. How did the jacket do in the dryer?
I think the volume of packages has a little to do with some of the delivery mistakes. Last week my post lady was about to leave a package and I had to remind her that I needed to sign for it. I don't know how they would fix the issue after the fact!

A couple of weeks ago there was a notice when I signed into my USPS account that stated you can now sign a release form and any packages requiring signatures would be delivered. I did not sign up because to me it was like signing a blank check. It may be convenient (most likely for the Post Office) but I would rather still sign for the packages.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
We get alerts on our phones thru the Ring app a lot during the holidays. People drive around and find packages on porches and steal them. All with a camera watching!
3 x