Guaranteed Christmas delivery???- NOT TRUE

jojoschis

Guaranteed Christmas delivery???- NOT TRUE

Post by jojoschis » 4 years ago

I placed an order by the deadline for the "Guaranteed Christmas delivery". Got an email three days later stating that it had been shipped. Got another email yesterday stating that it would not be delivered until JANUARY 2nd! Called customer service who just said " Sorry, nothing we can do about it." Shop LC should not make guarantees they cannot keep!!!
4 x

Gemsnob

Re: Guaranteed Christmas delivery???- NOT TRUE

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

jojoschis wrote:
4 years ago
I placed an order by the deadline for the "Guaranteed Christmas delivery". Got an email three days later stating that it had been shipped. Got another email yesterday stating that it would not be delivered until JANUARY 2nd! Called customer service who just said " Sorry, nothing we can do about it." Shop LC should not make guarantees they cannot keep!!!
Omgosh! Id tell them to cancel the order and refund you money. Im so sorry.This is unbelievable.
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Maybe they actually mean delivery will be sometime during the 12 days of Christmas. ?
4 x

Gemsnob

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe they actually mean delivery will be sometime during the 12 days of Christmas. ?
At one point the banner on live tv said "guaranteed to ship by Christmas". Then Danielle said that wasnt right, its guaranteed to be delivered by Christmas and the banner changed to reflect that. Im not sure they know whats going on. My opinion is that the people running the place arent used to the rules, laws and regulations here in the US. Thats why they need an American in charge. Its a lot different here than the UK and India. As soon as Amit took over, it hit the fan.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Amit should follow the US rules and forget the ones from the UK and India.
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

It's gonna get real ugly in the CS dept. real soon.
All the missed Christmas deliveries. Unless it's ups, times up.
I feel bad for the ppl there.

And the Return dept.
oh boy.
:o :o :o
5 x

Gemsnob

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
It's gonna get real ugly in the CS dept. real soon.
All the missed Christmas deliveries. Unless it's ups, times up.
I feel bad for the ppl there.

And the Return dept.
oh boy.
:o :o :o
Ive pretty much decided Im going to wait and see what happens over the next couple of months before I shop again. Becky said last night that things are changing, or something to that effect. Who knows if that means changing back to what we want or Amits vision. I dont understand why they tried to "fix" something that wasnt broken at least a couple of years ago. I think a few hosts hired in the last four years or less are pushing for changes and this is the result. I could be wrong but we never saw this mess and then shoplc crashed. Lets see if they recover or burn.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

jojoschis wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

First, I am very sorry about what occurred. No excuses here, you didn't receive your products and that is a problem. May I have the order information so I can address this for you? Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
jojoschis wrote:
4 years ago
Omgosh! Id tell them to cancel the order and refund you money. Im so sorry.This is unbelievable.
I'm working on it, just need the order info.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Hello Hollie,

The guarantee was supposed to be for Christmas delivery. No excuses here. If someone didn't receive a product we are here to take care of it.
4 x