I REFUSE!!

RS

I REFUSE!!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SLC,I REFUSE!

To return items you know are sub-par or USED!

Yes...USED.

I just checked my mail and received a Juicy Couture coat. There is a ring in the package as well that was rolling around in the bag and I can hear the ring is loose in the box.

I pulled the clear bag containing the coat out of the SLC bag. It is in a huge wad and the tissue, two pieces, are all wadded up. This is a WORN AND USED COAT.

I AM NOT GOING TO FIX YOUR MESSES. I AM NOT RETURNING THIS. AM I A TARGET?

Seriously?

The ring is rolling around. Who thought THAT WAS a good idea?

Return my money for these items.

Return my money for ALL MY DEFECTIVE ITEMS.

I KEEP GIVING YOU CHANCE AFTER CHANCE AFTER CHANCE AFTER CHANCE.....

NOW I WANT ALLLLLLLL MY MONEY BACK FOR ALL THE DEFECTIVE JUNK. THATS IT.
5 x

LisaC2019

Re: I REFUSE!!

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

You should be able to return the items using LC's return label free of charge if the item is worn and or the ring is damaged due to the poor packaging. In my last order none of the jewelry were in a blue boxes...all of the jewelry was placed in a white bag and then placed in a larger box with all of the other items I ordered.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
You should be able to return the items using LC's return label free of charge if the item is worn and or the ring is damaged due to the poor packaging. In my last order none of the jewelry were in a blue boxes...all of the jewelry was placed in a white bag and then placed in a larger box with all of the other items I ordered.
I won’t!

They send things OUT LIKE THIS!

They know it!

They know, someone had their hands on the items, they know what condition it was in.

I REFUSE to take responsibility for their horrible quality and horrible quality control. Lack of caring. PERIOD.

YEAH...IM MAD
6 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I won’t!

They send things OUT LIKE THIS!

They know it!

They know, someone had their hands on the items, they know what condition it was in.

I REFUSE to take responsibility for their horrible quality and horrible quality control. Lack of caring. PERIOD.

YEAH...IM MAD
I understand and hopefully they will make it right for you!!
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
SLC,I REFUSE!

Yes...USED.

I just checked my mail and received a Juicy Couture coat. There is a ring in the package as well that was rolling around in the bag and I can hear the ring is loose in the box.

I pulled the clear bag containing the coat out of the SLC bag. It is in a huge wad and the tissue, two pieces, are all wadded up. This is a WORN AND USED COAT.

Seriously?

Good Evening, RS!

I am so sorry to hear this happened to your purchases! It is disheartening to hear this keeps occurring. I have reached out to you directly via email for direct communication and further assistance in regards to this issue.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
SLC,I REFUSE!

Yes...USED.

Seriously?

Good Evening, RS!

I am so sorry to hear this happened to your purchases! It is disheartening to hear this keeps occurring. I have reached out to you directly via email for direct communication and further assistance in regards to this issue.
Please just delete my account.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Well I think my incident tops all of them. They sent me a broken 3 ct green diamond bar necklace. It was in a dirty old plastic bag with black marker written on it and the dirty bag holding it was stapled. I sent them pics, so I was told to just return it. Its not so easy to return it. I had to ask all kind of favors to get someone to stand on long limes at the post office. Well now I notice 1 week later that they have 1 left. I have green diamond earrings that I wanted to match. So I order that one.i’m thinking: Whats the chance another one will be broken ?? Neh 🥺no chance😳 WELL, They sent me the SAME broken necklace I returned. The only difference was that it was removed from the dirty bag and placed into a clean bag. I yelled such a loud CURSE word, my family thought someone died🤬 AGAIN they said just to return. Like you, I wanted to tell them if they want it, to come get it. All the stuff about not putting damaged items back for sale to the next victim, is baloney. So I asked my jeweler can he glue the broken link. Nope he had to take it apart and relink it. He said: you didnt pay alot for this did you ? Because these diamonds are very included. It helps that its dark green. Hides alot. Anyway, just wanted to share that just when you think nothing worse can happen .......
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Well I think my incident tops all of them. They sent me a broken 3 ct green diamond bar necklace. It was in a dirty old plastic bag with black marker written on it and the dirty bag holding it was stapled. I sent them pics, so I was told to just return it. Its not so easy to return it. I had to ask all kind of favors to get someone to stand on long limes at the post office. Well now I notice 1 week later that they have 1 left. I have green diamond earrings that I wanted to match. So I order that one.i’m thinking: Whats the chance another one will be broken ?? Neh 🥺no chance😳 WELL, They sent me the SAME broken necklace I returned. The only difference was that it was removed from the dirty bag and placed into a clean bag. I yelled such a loud CURSE word, my family thought someone died🤬 AGAIN they said just to return. Like you, I wanted to tell them if they want it, to come get it. All the stuff about not putting damaged items back for sale to the next victim, is baloney. So I asked my jeweler can he glue the broken link. Nope he had to take it apart and relink it. He said: you didnt pay alot for this did you ? Because these diamonds are very included. It helps that its dark green. Hides alot. Anyway, just wanted to share that just when you think nothing worse can happen .......
While I agree that is awful and I do sympathize...

I probably have at least 40 items that are defective. Either made improperly or damaged. It happens to much and I am literally at my wits end.

And you are right, returning is not easy. Not just the standing in line. But the paperwork to fill out and the packaging back up, going to the post office. It would be one thing if I just didn’t like the item. None of these are that! Not ONE! SLC KNOWINGLY sends me crap , WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO DO ALL THEIR WORK ON THE BACK END?
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Rut roh!
So the ring was just rolling around in the bag with a wadded used jacket??
I'm going to faint. Wth?

The very last thing I ordered was a light box. The letters are there but no numbers to be seen.
We kinda need the numbers. I got home under $10 but still.....it should be whole.
I'm about to give up too.
I should have given up when the budget pay debacle began.
You and hubby spend a ton of money here too. Geeze.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Rut roh!
So the ring was just rolling around in the bag with a wadded used jacket??
I'm going to faint. Wth?

The very last thing I ordered was a light box. The letters are there but no numbers to be seen.
We kinda need the numbers. I got home under $10 but still.....it should be whole.
I'm about to give up too.
I should have given up when the budget pay debacle began.
You and hubby spend a ton of money here too. Geeze.
Yeah rut-roh..

The ring was in a small separate bag put in the larger bag with the jacket. Wrong thing to do.
The ring was out of the box, in the little bag so up against the plastic, exposed to anything it would have come in contact with. Feet, cement, conveyor belts, truck beds, etc.
And we do spend a tad bit here...
I’ve still been told to pack stuff up and return it. K.
3 x