Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Yeah rut-roh..

The ring was in a small separate bag put in the larger bag with the jacket. Wrong thing to do.
The ring was out of the box, in the little bag so up against the plastic, exposed to anything it would have come in contact with. Feet, cement, conveyor belts, truck beds, etc.
And we do spend a tad bit here...
I’ve still been told to pack stuff up and return it. K.
Oh I totally get it. I have a box of broken cr*p here myself.
They should close down for a week and get their sheet together. Fix the warehouse problem.... The employee problem......and perhaps the management problem.
Would take more than a week and more resources than I think they currently have. They need more than ONE person who cares.
I think they don't like us.
Unfortunately Danielle can't do everything.
Maybe us wimmins should raid the place, do a hostile takeover and FIX IT! 🙊
1 x

RS

Re: I REFUSE!!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

Oh I totally get it. I have a box of broken cr*p here myself.
They should close down for a week and get their sheet together. Fix the warehouse problem.... The employee problem......and perhaps the management problem.
Would take more than a week and more resources than I think they currently have. They need more than ONE person who cares.
It’s clear to me they don’t like us.
That jacket was only a small indication. It is SO OBVIOUS it had been worn and crammed back into the bag.
At least someone there has my orders pegged.
I could fix that place in three days.
Walk in and get a cup of coffee
Clean house
Get new folks
Train them.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Moderator Danielle,

Its normal packing to put broken items in a old dirty plastic bag with marker handwriting all over the bag and then stapled ????
Ive been with Shoplc for years. Bought thousands from you. NEVER got anything in a DIRTY PLASTIC BAG WITH HANDWRITTEN LETTERS AND NUMBERS BY MARKER AND STAPLED.
The worst was when I reordered the necklace, they sent back the same broken necklace ( I have pics to show the breaks are identical) this time it was in a small clean plastic with no writing. No way this is NORMAL 🤬
Thanks for all you do !!
Have a great New Year !!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator Danielle,

Its normal packing to put broken items in a old dirty plastic bag with marker handwriting all over the bag and then stapled ????
Ive been with Shoplc for years. Bought thousands from you. NEVER got anything in a DIRTY PLASTIC BAG WITH HANDWRITTEN LETTERS AND NUMBERS BY MARKER AND STAPLED.
The worst was when I reordered the necklace, they sent back the same broken necklace ( I have pics to show the breaks are identical) this time it was in a small clean plastic with no writing. No way this is NORMAL 🤬
Thanks for all you do !!
Have a great New Year !!
So someone repacked it, so yeah they DID know.
And sadly...this IS normal for them.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

This is also my reason for my procrastination in sending back allllll if the mannnnyyyyyyy awful items I have received.

I know someone else will get them.
2 x

Hollie

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

That jacket was only a small indication. It is SO OBVIOUS it had been worn and crammed back into the bag.
Clean house
Get new folks
Train them.
4 steps.
I bet you'd get it done too!!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

Clean house
Get new folks
Train them.
4 steps.
I bet you'd get it done too!!
Yep, and it wouldn’t even take counting all my fingers to do it.
And oh you bet I could!
2 x

Hollie

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator Danielle,

Thanks for all you do !!
Have a great New Year !!
It's normal here. I've gotten the dreaded dirty marked up plastic bag.
I had thought, back then, that maybe it was used on-set.
It's understandable that people return things. It doesn't mean it's fit to be resold.
Pull the stones and put the metal in a meltdown bin. Don't send it back out.
2 x

Hollie

RS wrote:
4 years ago
This is also my reason for my procrastination in sending back allllll if the mannnnyyyyyyy awful items I have received.

I know someone else will get them.
I've thought a hundred times about taping up the box of broken cr*p and sending it back to them.
But they'd probably use that for a weeks worth of laughs.
They don't care.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator Danielle,

Thanks for all you do !!
Have a great New Year !!
Hello Vicky,

I am confirming that this incident is not normal. I just wanted to let you know I have seen bags with numbers on them before when picking products. But it wasn't all of them. Regardless, I am getting incidents investigate to try and figure out what happened. Happy to help.
1 x