Broken on arrival

Docleadfoot

Broken on arrival

Post by Docleadfoot » 4 years ago

I ordered a Labaradorite bracelet from the auction site, it was 3 beaded strands on each side of a square cabachon. I still paid quite a bit for it because I liked it. I received it yesterday with one of the beaded strands broken.

Although I have a return slip it can’t be used. At the top of the invoice, it says no returns or exchanges on auction items or clearance items.

Who checks these things before they are packed and shipped out. This is really unacceptable. What a scam.

Marjorie
( Docleadfoot)
1 x

RS

Re: Broken on arrival

Post by RS » 4 years ago

You CAN return items that are damaged, broken or defective...even if purchased from the auction area.
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Broken on arrival

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Docleadfoot wrote:
4 years ago

Although I have a return slip it can’t be used. At the top of the invoice, it says no returns or exchanges on auction items or clearance items.

We deeply apologize that you received your Labradorite bracelet broken. As RS has stated, any item that is received damaged or defective can certainly be returned back to Shop LC for a full refund, or replacement if the item is still available, regardless of which category the item was purchased from.

From our Return Policy listing, located at https://www.shoplc.com/returns:

All sales are final on items purchased through the Online Auction and Clearance sections of the website, and during any Clearance Event. Defective or damaged items purchased from these may be returned as normal.

If we can be of further assistance, please contact our Customer Service department directly at 1-877-899-0078, CustomerService@ShopLC.com, or through live chat on our website.
2 x