Deal Breaker!

RS

Deal Breaker!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I placed an order for an item that I have not even received yet. Today that item is 30% off. I called CS to request a price adjustment, which btw I said I would accept in store credit. I mean, it would go RIGHT BACK TO SLC! I was told that it was against their new policy. I asked where these policies were so I could be informed. I was told they were not on their website. So...a new policy (if it even IS a policy) that is NOT STATED anywhere. Furthermore, ANY other retailer either online or brick and mortar would do this and has. I don’t even need to return the item, simply show a receipt. I also recall in a thread here where a mod suggested that to someone. CS said that SLC doesn’t price match themselves but I can return the item and reorder at the lower price. SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE THEN? Just refund the difference. So now further inconvenience to the customer but not to SLC. I think we’ve come to the end of our consumer relationship with this.
I had a concern this morning about an item that I haven’t received and it overdue. The mod responded and said someone would email me. I could not respond because she immediately locked the thread. Nobody has contacted me.
Things are changing here and not for the better.
3 x

RS

Re: Deal Breaker!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hang on!

This is on the front page

“If a published store price drops,
buySafe will pay you the difference.”

So what’s that?

Crickets from CS here?
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Deal Breaker!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize that an agent would not honor a discount on an item you recently purchase. We were are able to find your order and we have gone ahead and refunded the difference to store credit for you to use immediately. We will honor price drops for 30 days but discount codes are not considered prices drops and they need to be used on during the dates they are valid. If the discount code is not valid for that item, or if the price increases and a discount code can be applied to the item, we may not be able to honor the discount code. We recommend chatting in with us to see if we can honor a discount code, and if we are unable we will make sure to give a good explanation why. If there is anything else you need assistance with, please chat with us on www.shoplc.com, email us at customerservice@shoplc.com, or call us at 877-899-0078. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family. We will go ahead and lock this thread since the issue has been resolved.
2 x