So...

Blossom

So...

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I've had an item in my cart for a few days waiting/ hoping to use a discount code (none worked). Today when I WASN'T watching live tv, they aired, lowered the price & they sold out😲. Thinking maybe they moved a few to RA (nope) so decided to call personal shopper (with little hope) but magically one was available so I was able to order after all & for the lesser amount.πŸ˜„

If anyone else experiences a similar situation please try personal shopper. He was polite & wasted no time in placing the order I thought I had no hope of getting!
5 x

Gypsy

Re: So...

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I've had an item in my cart for a few days waiting/ hoping to use a discount code (none worked). Today when I WASN'T watching live tv, they aired, lowered the price & they sold out😲. Thinking maybe they moved a few to RA (nope) so decided to call personal shopper (with little hope) but magically one was available so I was able to order after all & for the lesser amount.πŸ˜„

If anyone else experiences a similar situation please try personal shopper. He was polite & wasted no time in placing the order I thought I had no hope of getting!
Finally a GOOD experience β£πŸ‘
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago

Yes. Of course I don't order the volume like I did a few years ago. Maybe...luck of the draw? Also, hope I'm as pleased when I actually receive my orderπŸ˜’
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago

Yes. Of course I don't order the volume like I did a few years ago. Maybe...luck of the draw? Also, hope I'm as pleased when I actually receive my orderπŸ˜’
Believe me I get it I had only 2 orders(3 total items) for the month of December. I'm still really sitting back and watching to see what if anything is going to change.
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

4 years ago

Wow...that is good news...I would hate to have lost out on a great deal...Enjoy when you finally receive your items!
2 x