Customers Don’t Matter?

RS

Customers Don’t Matter?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

At least that is what it seems like. I expressed a concern about an item ordered on the 13th of Sept. and still have not received. It says en route. It can say en route till I am blue in the face. Guess what? Now I am blue in the face and just want a refund.
I was told that someone would contact me and nobody has. Now it’s done. Just give me a refund so this can be over.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Customers Don’t Matter?

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Maybe you are lucky that the item is lost. Cheryl and stacy are showing Ilakaka pink sapphire. The website says its fissure filled, but the hosts are refusing to mention it. And the TV description doesnt say FF. Only the website says it. If the buyer doesnt check the website they will clean it tge wrong way and the stone will break apart like my FF Ruby did. The o ly one that admitted it was FF, was Kim. I think Tenner wanted to strangle her.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Perhaps I am. And I still want a refund as I am doubtful this item will ever get here. It has gone back and forth, east to west for weeks.
And did he now? Wow! They need to be upfront about what they sell certainly.
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

They weren't upfront when they went by their old name. Attorneys investigated them for fraudulent practices because of complaints about inflated prices, false advertising, fake stones, etc.

Here's the link:

https://www.classaction.org/liquidation-channel-lawsuit

This was back in 2014. It states that attorneys are no longer investigating them, but I don't know all the details. I'm sure there is more information online.

If you do a search you will find A LOT of unhappy PAST customers.

Companies PAY MONEY to join The Better Business Bureau.

That's why I no longer consider The BBB a reliable, credible source.
4 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I am working with another company about a shipment. Evidently the business standard is to wait 10 working days until they start trying to locate the package. Mine was posted 9/13 also. They suggest following up after 9/30. So perhaps you will get more cooperation on Oct. 1st.
At least, that is what I am hoping for. Good luck to you.
Bluez
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Yep, things have changed again.
Its a shame.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
At least that is what it seems like. I expressed a concern about an item ordered on the 13th of Sept. and still have not received. It says en route. It can say en route till I am blue in the face. Guess what? Now I am blue in the face and just want a refund.
I was told that someone would contact me and nobody has. Now it’s done. Just give me a refund so this can be over.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message! We deeply apologize if there were any issues with your package during transit. We took a look at your account and it appears that you chatted in with one of our agents and they refunded your order in full. We deeply apologize that it took this long, any order that has not been delivered in 7 business days and hasn't had any recent movement on the order tracker should be taken care of immediately. Please contact us if you notice if any your packages has not been delivered within the 7 business day period. If there is anything else you need assistance with, please chat with us at www.shoplc.com, email us at customerservice@shoplc.com, or call us at 877-899-0078. Since we have resolved this issue, we will go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x