Mod Squad Please help

JewelryQueen

Mod Squad Please help

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I received one item from order *****4686 but not item 3239036. It has been some time now and I have checked with the PO frequently. I know I didn't pay much for it but it was a gift and I foolishly told the recipient that it was on it's way before I had it in hand. Can you help? Thought I would go straight to the top.

*Censored for Privacy*
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Mod Squad Please help

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I received one item from order [Redacted] but not item 3239036. It has been some time now and I have checked with the PO frequently. I know I didn't pay much for it but it was a gift and I foolishly told the recipient that it was on it's way before I had it in hand. Can you help? Thought I would go straight to the top.
Good Evening, JewelryQueen!

Im so sorry to hear this! I do thank you for providing the order number, and will be looking into this for you. I will also be reaching out to you directly for further communication.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Thank you so much! I am out of town so the if you call the phone number on file I won't answer. I should be home by tomorrow afternoon tho.
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you so much! I am out of town so the if you call the phone number on file I won't answer. I should be home by tomorrow afternoon tho.
Thank you for that notice, JewelryQueen!

I can certainly arrange to have a direct call-back made to you tomorrow, so that we can resolve this for you.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Sorry but was delayed and did not get home as anticipated. I checked the PO again Tues night 1/7 and still not there. I have 48 phone calls and have not gone thru them yet. Would it be possible to email me? Thanks again
1 x