Lies

SueB

Lies

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Customer service is of course going to kiss our donkey here and then email us which they did. TO TELL ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IF THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO, Return in 30 days or ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WILL BE DONE AND AS FAR AS GETTING A REPLACEMENT YOU MAY AS WELL FORGET IT Unless you go ahead if they have and order it again now!!! WILL NOT SAVE YOU ONE!!!!! And then send back original now also. So sick of them saying they’ll do something & don’t
3 x

RS

Re: Lies

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SubB...I know you are upset about customer service or products. But to allow others to chime in and possibly help, please...slow down and explain again what is happening.
Your post doesn’t make a lot of sense. I know it is because you are upset. ❤️
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Sorry, first a lot of bad miss representation on stones, so back they go. Bad settings crooked prongs, prongs all different lengths, Sharp prongs. Junk I’m tired of getting junk. Last but not least refuse to replace a bad ring and they keep putting more of same size in auctions! Last but not least I’m sick of CS saying oh get ahold of us on these post WHEN ALL THEY DO IS FINALLY EMAIL YOU & tell you not going to do anything!!! Tired of lies!!!! They want to look good to new customers maybe they should treat long time $$$ spending fools like myself a little better!!! Yes I do know I just need to leave and be done, but they’ve really upset me these last few weeks. And honestly I don’t want to see others get taken!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I sympathize. I too have received items that are poor quality. I still have to send them back as it IS inconvenient to say the least. I didn’t order a poor quality item nor would I ever. Why does SLC feel it is okay to SEND one to me?
So they get it when they get it. If money is not returned then my credit card company will step in because the contract is for an intact item as described.
As far as nobody reaching out, I get that too! In fact I get very upset when I get lip service. It seems to be happening a lot here lately. I have even had higher-ups say they were taking an interest in my issue and assured me that they would contact me.
Nope. Always the promise yet never the delivery.
So now I find my eyes wandering back to where I was shopping before I came to SLC. If things don’t change here quickly I will be buying elsewhere and not looking back.
I can even tell the older items are of better quality. I won an older stock ring at auction and it is so much nicer than the new offerings.
Too bad that the items and service I received when I first began shopping here far surpass what it is now. Now I get better of both elsewhere.
7 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Customer service is of course going to kiss our donkey here and then email us which they did. TO TELL ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IF THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO, Return in 30 days or ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WILL BE DONE AND AS FAR AS GETTING A REPLACEMENT YOU MAY AS WELL FORGET IT Unless you go ahead if they have and order it again now!!! WILL NOT SAVE YOU ONE!!!!! And then send back original now also. So sick of them saying they’ll do something & don’t
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback to us. I have messaged you separately so we can be sure to address your concern.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

RS wrote:
4 years ago
SubB...I know you are upset about customer service or products. But to allow others to chime in and possibly help, please...slow down and explain again what is happening.
Your post doesn’t make a lot of sense. I know it is because you are upset. ❤️
Thank you so much for your feedback! :D
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Sorry, first a lot of bad miss representation on stones, so back they go. Bad settings crooked prongs, prongs all different lengths, Sharp prongs. Junk I’m tired of getting junk. Last but not least refuse to replace a bad ring and they keep putting more of same size in auctions! Last but not least I’m sick of CS saying oh get ahold of us on these post WHEN ALL THEY DO IS FINALLY EMAIL YOU & tell you not going to do anything!!! Tired of lies!!!! They want to look good to new customers maybe they should treat long time $$$ spending fools like myself a little better!!! Yes I do know I just need to leave and be done, but they’ve really upset me these last few weeks. And honestly I don’t want to see others get taken!
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback to us. I have reached out via email because we want to make sure to assist you.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide the feedback to us. I have email you separately to make sure we an make things right.
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I sympathize. I too have received items that are poor quality. I still have to send them back as it IS inconvenient to say the least. I didn’t order a poor quality item nor would I ever. Why does SLC feel it is okay to SEND one to me?
So they get it when they get it. If money is not returned then my credit card company will step in because the contract is for an intact item as described.
As far as nobody reaching out, I get that too! In fact I get very upset when I get lip service. It seems to be happening a lot here lately. I have even had higher-ups say they were taking an interest in my issue and assured me that they would contact me.
Nope. Always the promise yet never the delivery.
So now I find my eyes wandering back to where I was shopping before I came to SLC. If things don’t change here quickly I will be buying elsewhere and not looking back.
I can even tell the older items are of better quality. I won an older stock ring at auction and it is so much nicer than the new offerings.
Too bad that the items and service I received when I first began shopping here far surpass what it is now. Now I get better of both elsewhere.
1 x