Shipping suggestion

JustaShopper

Re: Shipping suggestion

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
I had a blue Kitty lamp sent to my daughter in another state, I asked that it be extra well wrapped and it looks like they tried to do so, but in tracking the package somehow it still broke. Wow ! Sadly no JOY DELIVERED THERE ! I also found out the DHL packages are sent like moving trucks, there are certain hubs they go to first then are handed off to postal in groups going the same way till they finally make there destination. The hub in her state was half way south of the state and its a big state. I had asked why in SAM HILL it was at the hub location and was told this info. THAT'S TOO MANY HANDS TO GO THRU. It took me a month to get that kitty lamp and there is no replacement😾 . The tax fluctuation is too much for me . I have slowed down plus I have stones I need to take care of in to many different ways. Do not put in water, etc, that is my own fault for thinking something is pretty and purchasing before looking up care. But I look for stamps of sterling silver and markings of some designers.
Blessings to all ❣
Good morning,

We deeply apologize that happened! We have shared this information with our fulfillment team so that they can look into it for order going forward. Yet again, we deeply apologize your item arrived damaged during transit. Thank you for sharing with us, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
ALRIGHT LAST CHANCE , I ordered the good luck ceramic Kittys and they are being sent to MY DAUGHTER AGAIN THIS TIME MARK FRAGILE PLEASE and she is such a good daughter , I want her to be over the top thrilled . Getting a broken present is no JOY. She is a blessing, she deserves happy surprises..
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
I had a blue Kitty lamp sent to my daughter in another state, I asked that it be extra well wrapped and it looks like they tried to do so, but in tracking the package somehow it still broke. Wow ! Sadly no JOY DELIVERED THERE ! I also found out the DHL packages are sent like moving trucks, there are certain hubs they go to first then are handed off to postal in groups going the same way till they finally make there destination. The hub in her state was half way south of the state and its a big state. I had asked why in SAM HILL it was at the hub location and was told this info. THAT'S TOO MANY HANDS TO GO THRU. It took me a month to get that kitty lamp and there is no replacement😾 . The tax fluctuation is too much for me . I have slowed down plus I have stones I need to take care of in to many different ways. Do not put in water, etc, that is my own fault for thinking something is pretty and purchasing before looking up care. But I look for stamps of sterling silver and markings of some designers.
Blessings to all ❣
Good morning,

We deeply apologize that happened! We have shared this information with our fulfillment team so that they can look into it for order going forward. Yet again, we deeply apologize your item arrived damaged during transit. Thank you for sharing with us, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
ALRIGHT LAST CHANCE , I ordered the good luck ceramic Kittys and they are being sent to MY DAUGHTER AGAIN THIS TIME MARK FRAGILE PLEASE and she is such a good daughter , I want her to be over the top thrilled . Getting a broken present is no JOY. She is a blessing, she deserves happy surprises..
We are working on getting all fragile items marked with a fragile sticker, however please note that we can sticker it all over, and it will still depend on the postal workers actually taking the time to pay attention and handle them with care to keep them from getting smashed.
0 x

Tonja

Post by Tonja » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

That is unacceptable! 😠
The same thing has happened to me, a few times.
0 x