Shipping suggestion

Eve
Answers: 1

Shipping suggestion

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

I know there are a-lot of people that purchase a-lot of items like me so i suggested a Amazon style shipping before as an option for who ever wants to do that.
One time rate for a 12 month shipping with ups .
How about it.
I can only order if i can get enough together to make a 30 dollar justifiable.
I hate the transfer from dhl to the post office. For me i often have problems with that. Items lost or just stuck in NC.
Give us some more or different shipping options please.
9 x

RS

Re: Shipping suggestion

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have problems with the DHL-USPS transfer ALL OF THE TIME! I wish they would stop using that method. Although as I am increasingly becoming less and less pleased with the items I receive from SLC that problem may take care of itself.
9 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
I know there are a-lot of people that purchase a-lot of items like me so i suggested a Amazon style shipping before as an option for who ever wants to do that.
One time rate for a 12 month shipping with ups .
How about it.
I can only order if i can get enough together to make a 30 dollar justifiable.
I hate the transfer from dhl to the post office. For me i often have problems with that. Items lost or just stuck in NC.
Give us some more or different shipping options please.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for the lovely suggestion. We will make sure that the Voice of the Customer team reviews your feedback and brings it up with teams responsible! If anyone else has further suggestions regarding shipping options, we would be more than happy to hear them!
0 x

Moderator_Preston

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I have problems with the DHL-USPS transfer ALL OF THE TIME! I wish they would stop using that method. Although as I am increasingly becoming less and less pleased with the items I receive from SLC that problem may take care of itself.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding our standard shipping. We will certainly make sure that the Voice of the Customer team is aware of your feedback and they will address it with the teams responsible. We also deeply apologize that you are displeased with any items and that feedback will also be given to the Voice of the Customer team as well. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Eve

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

I have told customer service that i cant be the only one having problems with this and keep hearing that they never hoard of the problem which i never believed
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

I hate that the shipping department saves up my orders and bundles all of them together, puts them in 1 bag and 1 invoice. I make my orders by type of jewelry so that I can file the invoice for the earrings in the earrings file and so on. I'm paying separate s&h charges for each item so give me separate invoices, please. I have to wait almost a week between orders to get separate invoices.
8 x

Moderator_Preston

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
I have told customer service that i cant be the only one having problems with this and keep hearing that they never hoard of the problem which i never believed
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. As with any shipping service, there certainly can be issues during transit for a multitude of reasons. We also make sure if a package is lost in transit to make sure that we take care of the person affected and make sure to address it with our shipping partners. We definitely understand that shipping mishaps are disappointing, but we will make sure that they are addressed. Thank you again for your feedback, and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
I hate that the shipping department saves up my orders and bundles all of them together, puts them in 1 bag and 1 invoice. I make my orders by type of jewelry so that I can file the invoice for the earrings in the earrings file and so on. I'm paying separate s&h charges for each item so give me separate invoices, please. I have to wait almost a week between orders to get separate invoices.
I agree with you 100%! Also, I am finding my orders are taking at least a week, sometimes longer, to arrive. When I order from JTV, my orders arrive in no more than 4 days. I too, am becoming frustrated with SLC for other reasons and am buying less often. And I am about to send them a bundle of returns.
6 x

Sarah

Post by Sarah » 4 years ago

I suggest in packaging that the boxes be taped better. I received a large box on 10-31-2019 that had been re-tapped with clear tape and I had to sign for the package. When I opened it, everything was tossed around with lids off and nothing in order. The invoice was also missing. I suspect the box either fell open or someone opened it at UPS because there was no packing material and no invoice. I am missing a lot of items that I ordered on 10-25-19 but don't know exactly what because the invoice is missing also. Requested a copy of Invoice on 11-2 by e-mail. Still no e-mail with the invoice. This is the second time I received a box with no invoice and suspect items missing.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

That is unacceptable! 😠
2 x