My returns have been on "Alert" for days!

bluez

My returns have been on "Alert" for days!

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I mailed in 3 separate packages of returns, they were out for delivery 1/09/2020 since then their status has stayed on "Alert".

January 10, 2020, 2:28 am Awaiting Delivery Scan The delivery status of your item has not been updated as of January 10, 2020, 2:28 am. We apologize that it may arrive later than expected.

Expected Delivery on January 11 2020 by 4:30pm (it is now after 5)

What does this mean? Anyone else have returns on Alert Status? It isn't even the 15th yet!
Please share your return experience!
bluez
1 x

Catticus

Re: My returns have been on "Alert" for days!

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
I mailed in 3 separate packages of returns, they were out for delivery 1/09/2020 since then their status has stayed on "Alert".

January 10, 2020, 2:28 am Awaiting Delivery Scan The delivery status of your item has not been updated as of January 10, 2020, 2:28 am. We apologize that it may arrive later than expected.

What does this mean? Anyone else have returns on Alert Status? It isn't even the 15th yet!
bluez
I've never experienced this.

@Moderator_Danielle

Can you help us with what this means?
2 x

bluez

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
When you send a return back using their label, you will never get confirmation that they have received it unless you call them and they say they have it, or you actually get your return processed. The post office in Austin, TX never scans in the return packages when they deliver them to ShopLC because there are too many.
I always take a photo of the label and request the delivery notice. In the past I have gotten this:
Delivered
December 16, 2019 at 11:59 am
Delivered, Left with Individual
AUSTIN, TX 78728

bluez
2 x

bluez

Thanks, Catticus,
Danielle already knows. I am sure she will check on it Monday when she gets back.
I'm just nervous because there are Rhapsody & Iliana in those packages. :cry:
bluez
2 x

bluez

That is wild Rolltide!
I wonder what the makes the difference. The USPS email updates have always sent me a notice when it is delivered.

It will be interesting to follow the returns flooding in before the 15th!
bluez
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
bluez wrote:
4 years ago

bluez
I've never experienced this.

@Moderator_Danielle

Can you help us with what this means?
Hello,

Sometimes this occurs because when we get return packages they are given to us in bulk. It's still the responsibility of the USPS to scan the packages, but sometimes packages may get missed. If you email me your info I will look into it for you.
3 x

bluez

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

Sometimes this occurs because when we get return packages they are given to us in bulk. It's still the responsibility of the USPS to scan the packages, but sometimes packages may get missed. If you email me your info I will look into it for you.
Done, Danielle! Thanks for your lightning fast answer!
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Ive had 2 different returns get no update after its out for delivery in Austin, Texas. I made a case with usps after there was no update in 2 wks. Usps called me from Austin and told me they deliver about 400 returns daily to shoplc. They cant scan every single item. Thank goodness- I spoke to a shoplc Supervisor, and I got my full refund both times. I did get a confirmation from my post office both times that I sent it back with their label, but like some others on this forum, it was an expensive item. Mine was $1187 and over $700. I was stressed out for 2 weeks thinking I wont get my money back. From now on, if its a costly item, I will spend a few dollars and get signature required. Will save me sleepless nights.
2 x

bluez

"Alert" the final chapter. (Hopefully)
Today, 1/15/2020, I got emails from USPS saying my packages were delivered 1/09/2020.
Yeehaw!!!
bluez
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
"Alert" the final chapter. (Hopefully)
Today, 1/15/2020, I got emails from USPS saying my packages were delivered 1/09/2020.
Yeehaw!!!
bluez
I have shared the tracking numbers you gave me to the returns department so they can work on locating the physical packages.
2 x