Voice of the customer program

Vicky
Answers: 1

Voice of the customer program

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi Moderators,

Adi and Peter mentioned there is a VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER program, where we can give suggestions for items we want to see, and feedback.
Can you let us know, how to access it.
Thanks !!
2 x

scoobydoo

Re: Voice of the customer program

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

Maybe they mean the New Product Ideas section?

Not sure what they mean about "feedback" as it appears that none of them (the hosts, owner, managers, etc) are doing any sort of interaction with us, the customers. For feedback to work, there need to be TWO-WAY consversation. And so far, that only comes from Mod_Michelle, and sometimes Connor.
2 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

They claimed its reviewed monthly by management ?? I wrote down what they called it : VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER program
2 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
They claimed its reviewed monthly by management ?? I wrote down what they called it : VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER program
ok, gonna be snarky here ... perhaps that program is located in the warehouse where they can't find anything??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

If such a program exists, and is reviewed by management, I'm sure we'd ALL like to see it!
3 x

Eve

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

They probably are talking about this Forum lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Moderators,

Adi and Peter mentioned there is a VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER program, where we can give suggestions for items we want to see, and feedback.
Thanks !!
Hello,

The voice of the customer program is an internal initiative. My apologies if they didn't clarify properly. We collect information from 21 different sources. The information is then compiled and processed to ascertain the sentiment. Also, each comment is tagged in categories that are linked to specific departments. The comments are shared with the Key stakeholders weekly so actions can be taken. For example, I get comments to sent to me so I can address specific customers. Sometimes it's a situation where an agent didn't handle things properly, the comment allows me to identify the situation and make things right.

Your suggestions are already being compiled. Each live text we get, any product feedback we get, third party sites, and many more.
10 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Moderators,

Thanks !!
Hello,

The voice of the customer program is an internal initiative. My apologies if they didn't clarify properly. We collect information from 21 different sources. The information is then compiled and processed to ascertain the sentiment. Also, each comment is tagged in categories that are linked to specific departments. The comments are shared with the Key stakeholders weekly so actions can be taken. For example, I get comments to sent to me so I can address specific customers. Sometimes it's a situation where an agent didn't handle things properly, the comment allows me to identify the situation and make things right.

Your suggestions are already being compiled. Each live text we get, any product feedback we get, third party sites, and many more.

Your the best Danielle!!!!
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Kb wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Moderators,

Thanks !!
Hello,

Your the best Danielle!!!!
Always happy to help :).
2 x