Danielle to the rescue?

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Danielle to the rescue?

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Nope. If you're talking to me not even close. 3 items. 2 pair of earrings and 1 cardigan Does this mean I won't get my refund? I await your reply tomorrow.
No you will get your refund. Danielle makes errors sometimes 😅 Can you do me a favor and email me at Danielle.jackson@shoplc.com. No worries we will get your 30%!
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I get the combined orders.

The discount was a 30% off day and I used the code for the first two items when I went to pay, which is why the lower amount shows in the amt pd column. I just don't see where that discount amount is reflected in in the bottom line. And no I have not bought anything on budget pay in months.

Maybe I am just dense?
JewelryQueen, I am now considering myself in good company! Only difference is my issue is regarding a return to JTV. It's had enough time to be a credit on my statement but, the credit given has me confused. So I go to my JTV on line account info hoping for clarification, nope! Still a mystery so I have to call them in the morning.

Good luck with your issue. I know Danielle will do everything possible to help you & I hope I get someone as half as helpful at JTV!
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Blossom

I have emailed D so I am sure it will get resolved. I believe she is off for the day and girding her loins for another day of battle. With all the other stuff going on in my life I just do not need the hassle

Good luck with your issue! Do they have a Danielle there? What am I saying--there is only one big D!
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom

I have emailed D so I am sure it will get resolved. I believe she is off for the day and girding her loins for another day of battle. With all the other stuff going on in my life I just do not need the hassle

Good luck with your issue! Do they have a Danielle there? What am I saying--there is only one big D!
I agree Danielle is the best (even though she's so modest)! I'm sure she will make everything right for you & I know you don't need the hassle right now for sure. Hope you find peace soon, if possible, considering what you've gone through.

And no, there's no way they have a Danielle there. They broke the mold when she was born!
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom

I agree Danielle is the best (even though she's so modest)! I'm sure she will make everything right for you & I know you don't need the hassle right now for sure. Hope you find peace soon, if possible, considering what you've gone through.

And no, there's no way they have a Danielle there. They broke the mold when she was born!
Your to kind :)
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom

I replied back, I need a little more help but I will get this situated for you! :) And I appreciate the compliments I am here to help it's what we do!
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I think Danielle should change her username from Moderator_Danielle to Moderator_Super Danielle. She is always helpful.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Just so you all know Danielle has resolved the situation. (but of course!) I probably should have e-mailed her direct to begin with and not mucked up the forum with the small stuff but it was such an unusual combination of errors I thought you all should be alerted to check your invoices.

Danielle--I hope you know how very much we all appreciate your very personal attention. I wouldn't have your job for anything!
4 x