Was I Actually Lied To By Customer Service?

Hayhaypaula

Re: Was I Actually Lied To By Customer Service?

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

@Catticus

You're not slow! Unless I am, too?!? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't know that either! And not knowing has been making reading posts so difficult for me!

You have shown me how to see the unread posts right away!

Phew!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒบ

I am so glad this helps. I think I should also post a new thread to catch everyone's eye & maybe help others! I love when it turns grey after I've read all the posts in the thread. Don't forget to refresh your page often, to get new posts, and get the blues to turn grey.

On a different note, I am getting worried that the size 8 is going to be someone's defective return. These rings were listed at $14.99 so someone would probably only return it if it was really bad, and they were out of 8s for awhile! If I get it and it is junk, can I still have yours? You're going to be able to see it before I will get the size 8 (shipped sooner). And I feel like I didn't really know how to graciously accept your offer, but I would love to be wearing a new ring, to perk me up.

I thought to buy a 9 on the auctions, but to get a low bid, I felt I would have to win a bid during the wee hours while normal people sleep. Guess what? They don't have any auctions ending now (3:45am thru 5:30am EST)! The folks are learning from our posts how to maximize their profits. Of course! Why else let us rant?
Last edited by Hayhaypaula 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

It's already yours! As well as my non-rough Tanzanite rings in your size(s).

I need to find them. But they're already yours!

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ
1 x

Hayhaypaula

Catticus wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I really have a bad feeling about the one that's coming. How sad to know too much about how the world works. Sometimes I wish I could be naive and innocent again! Ooh, I'd better not start reminiscing!
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
4 years ago

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I really have a bad feeling about the one that's coming. How sad to know too much about how the world works. Sometimes I wish I could be naive and innocent again! Ooh, I'd better not start reminiscing!
You just described me to a T. If I reminisce about my childhood years, or even after that, I often start sobbing!
๐Ÿ˜ข

My sis and I always say we wish we were naive, or even just really, really "stupid!" We'd be happier!
๐Ÿ˜‚
1 x

Hayhaypaula

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ
You just described me to a T. If I reminisce about my childhood years, or even after that, I often start sobbing!
๐Ÿ˜ข

My sis and I always say we wish we were naive, or even just really, really "stupid!" We'd be happier!
๐Ÿ˜‚
Exactly! I had an older male best friend when I was in my mid-20s. He had a heart of gold, worked physically hard like I did, but wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He really seemed to get more enjoyment out of life, and just didn't see the things I could! Sadly his own son took advantage of him, and his last years must have been so lonely! His son got him to sell his valuable city home, and buy a farm in Oregon. He was in southern California. It was too far for me to go to from Victorville, California. He would call and ask me to come! It broke my heart! He passed away, and in the little card that his daughter-in-law sent me, she didn't even include a return address so I could send a note or card. It was really sad. RIP BILLIE!

I wonder what they would name a female version of Forrest Gump?
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

4 years ago

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ
Bless you Catticus. That is so sweet of you. It's sad when you have to scrape coin together for a little sumpin' sumpin' only to have it come to you defective. I do the coin scraping myself. I do have nice pieces of jewelry, but most of my stuff is below the $ 50.00 range..... that to me is not what I would call expensive, but is a luxury to me. After all..... it really is not the cost of the item..... it's how much you like the item and how the item makes you feel. You are the only one that knows what you paid.
3 x

Angelflutter

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ข

๐Ÿ˜‚
Exactly! I had an older male best friend when I was in my mid-20s. He had a heart of gold, worked physically hard like I did, but wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He really seemed to get more enjoyment out of life, and just didn't see the things I could! Sadly his own son took advantage of him, and his last years must have been so lonely! His son got him to sell his valuable city home, and buy a farm in Oregon. He was in southern California. It was too far for me to go to from Victorville, California. He would call and ask me to come! It broke my heart! He passed away, and in the little card that his daughter-in-law sent me, she didn't even include a return address so I could send a note or card. It was really sad. RIP BILLIE!

I wonder what they would name a female version of Forrest Gump?
A female Forrester Gump, How about a beautiful good old southern name. I really like Flora May.
3 x

Hayhaypaula

@Angelflutter

That is perfect: Flora Mae! I love it!
2 x

Angelflutter

:) :D Thank you. Bout as southern as you can get.
3 x

Hayhaypaula

I cannot believe that a size 7 in my rought tanzie ring just sold at 3:05am PST for $46. It was listed last week for $14.99 and was eligible for the daily coupon discount, even up to the 35% that I got. Good move ShopLC! They aren't dummies! Those auctions work.
2 x