Today’s SLC deliveries...

RS

Today’s SLC deliveries...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hmmm.....
Not so good today. And I was so hoping that everything would be great!

First let me say no new packaging for me so I still cannot weigh in on that from a personal perspective.

First 👎🏼 that’s a thumbs DOWN

SUKRITI wallet TLV. I got the parrot. I LOVE the design and the painting is done well. The construction of the wallet is mostly good. The card slots are a bit too snug but those may loosen with use.
Gem Lover posted about the snap not being strong enough and she is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!!
Bad bad bad design SLC. If you use the slots at all the snap will not hold. At all!
I took mine today to my leather guy. He is going to replace the little leather tabs where the snaps are as well as the snaps themselves.
I am PAYING to fix a faulty design. How much???? $35.00
Yep.
The wallet cost $29.99
But I like the wallet...cuz parrots. I could have returned it but...

So NOT GOOD SLC

Second 👎🏼

Montana Sapphire ring. I got the cluster ring. $149.99

The style of the ring is nice. The stones are not really all that nice and there is a BROWN ZIRCON right in the center of the design. I might be able to overlook that issue if not for the $149.99 price tag.

So NOT GOOD SLC.

THIRD 👍🏼

A small white zircon ring. Kind of an eternity band style. Nice clean stones. Ring is dainty but I knew it would be. This one was ONLY $9.99.
So you put CLEAN zircons in the $9.99 piece and BROWN zircon in the $149.99 piece? Makes no sense to me. Who does that?

FOURTH (there is no emoji for a so-so motion)

So it’s ‘Meh

Three gemstone bracelets. Two in multi gemstone and one in black spinel
One multi is good. One has a a link that does not move as it should. I have had this problem before.
The black spinel one is fine. I actually rather like it and may get one of those for myself.

All three of them are MUCH thinner and less substantial than they appeared during the presentation.
I got these for my daughter because she likes bracelets and loves to layer them, often up to 8 at a time. She actually saw them and told me she liked them.

So out of everything that was delivered today only ONE item delivered a bit of Joy.
One is actually costing me more than I paid for it.
The most expensive one has a faulty stone.

So all in all...not so good. ☹️☹️☹️
3 x

Gemsnob

Re: Today’s SLC deliveries...

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I dont even know what to say. Danielle shouldnt be tasked will fixing everything all the time. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? Higher prices, higher end products, longer presentations, less joy delivered. No one is LISTENING. How sad for those of us that help put SHOPLC on the map.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I dont even know what to say. Danielle shouldnt be tasked will fixing everything all the time. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? Higher prices, higher end products, longer presentations, less joy delivered. No one is LISTENING. How sad for those of us that help put SHOPLC on the map.
You are right, Danielle should not have to clean up the mess all the time.
It IS rather sad. And annoying.

The wallet? Not only is it a design flaw but a hardware issue. The snap is very sub-standard, loose.
The bad stones and poorly constructed pieces just have me SMH.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

⬆️ ☹ DITTO. ⬆️
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Waiting for three (maybe 4) items to be delivered today.

As always I am hopeful. After the batch posted above I am cringing.

However I have two items that have been invoiced for 4 days. I begin to worry when I see that. Problems often occur when items have not been shipped in a timely manner.

@Moderator_Preston

Any idea when my items will be shipped?

Thanks!
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Waiting for three (maybe 4) items to be delivered today.

As always I am hopeful. After the batch posted above I am cringing.

However I have two items that have been invoiced for 4 days. I begin to worry when I see that. Problems often occur when items have not been shipped in a timely manner.

@Moderator_Preston

Any idea when my items will be shipped?

Thanks!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I apologize for any delay with your packages. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the order numbers, and I would be more than happy to look into this for you. Thank you so much for reaching out, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x