Item said free shipping, but shipping charged

Jonarts

Item said free shipping, but shipping charged

Post by Jonarts » 4 years ago

Hi,
I purchased 3 sets of the freshwater pearl/bracelet/earrings combo yesterday and it said free shipping. I was charged shipping x3. Whats the best way to get this taken care of? I took screen shots of the live presentation that shows it was suppose to be free.
Thanks
3 x

RS

Re: Item said free shipping, but shipping charged

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Jonarts wrote:
4 years ago
Hi,
I purchased 3 sets of the freshwater pearl/bracelet/earrings combo yesterday and it said free shipping. I was charged shipping x3. Whats the best way to get this taken care of? I took screen shots of the live presentation that shows it was suppose to be free.
Thanks
Welcome to the forum!

I would either call customer service and ask them to refund your shipping or contact a Mod here in the forum.

We do it like this.

@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Connor

Can you help Jonarts please?

😁😁
5 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Jonarts wrote:
4 years ago
Hi,
Thanks
Good Evening, Jonarts!

Thank you for your message! I am so sorry to hear this, and would be more than happy to assist with this. If you could, may you please send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order number? With this, we can look up what happened and get this resolved as soon as possible for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
4 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 4 years ago

Thank you everyone! I sent an email.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Jonarts wrote:
4 years ago
Hi,
Thanks
Hello nice to meet you :).

Please get the information me at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com and I will make sure that it is taken care of for you!
2 x