4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Yikes 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Not again ❗❗❗❗

Hope they can fix this for you 👍
I suspect I will get the same answer...cannot locate item in the warehouse.

But as I said, this WILL be the final straw.

Also still waiting to hear about a pendant that I am certain is not genuine.
Yes I saw the posts yonder and was wondering what if anything you had found .
Haven’t heard yet, and I inquired 5 days ago. It doesn’t take that long to see. I know I am not their only customer but still...
3 x

Blossom

Re: ORDER CANCELLED

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
and not by me! AGAIN

This is the Kyanite ring I ordered. I got it for a good price...is this why?

Please fix this issue, I have had this happen before.

THIS WILL be a relationship ender.

@Moderator_Preston
Unbelievable RS! I know how much you were looking forward to that ring. I'm sorry, you have certainly had more than your fair share of mishaps & I can't believe it's happened yet again. Hope they will somehow find your Kyanite ring (or one just like it) & be able to fulfill your order.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
and not by me! AGAIN

@Moderator_Preston
Unbelievable RS! I know how much you were looking forward to that ring. I'm sorry, you have certainly had more than your fair share of mishaps & I can't believe it's happened yet again. Hope they will somehow find your Kyanite ring (or one just like it) & be able to fulfill your order.
Thanks...I am not hopeful. I haven’t been answered yet. Neither here nor by email.
4 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@RS What the heck!! Isn't that the birthday ring? I'm so sorry, I know how aggravating this is, because I've been through it a few times too. This very rarely ever happens to me with any other shopping channel, so something is really wrong here. One by one they will lose us.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
and not by me! AGAIN

@Moderator_Preston
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. I have responded to the email you have sent to me directly. I deeply apologize that this happened, and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
and not by me! AGAIN

@Moderator_Preston
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. I have responded to the email you have sent to me directly. I deeply apologize that this happened, and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
I have no email from you other than the original one this morning. A second one has not been received at either of the two emails known by SLC.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
and not by me! AGAIN

@Moderator_Preston
Good afternoon,

I have no email from you other than the original one this morning. A second one has not been received at either of the two emails known by SLC.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for letting me know. I have gone ahead and sent my email again. If you still do not see the email, please check your spam folder just in case. I apologize again that this is happening, and thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
and not by me! AGAIN

@Moderator_Preston
Good afternoon,

Please take back the $10.00 store credit for my “inconvenience”. I purchased the cushion cut ring and you say that it was found defective?
I am not willing to settle for the oval as a substitute for the price of the item I really wanted. The ring I tried to order during the presentation and the site went down, only to work again immediately after it aired?

I continue to receive defective items so I don’t think this is what occurred.

This thankfully will be the last time this happens.

Thanks.
2 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

Dear SHOP LC,

Could you please create a department staffed with expert repair persons, called "Repairs," to fix these pieces before they are shipped! Especially when it is last in stock! Instead of putting the defective pieces up for Rising Auction or Clearance! You might find this forum to be more cheerful!

Then you could offer a resizing option when the customer finds a ring, but it isn't available in their size? I would rather pay a nominal fee to have that done, before the ring is shipped, saving me a trip to the jeweler!
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
Dear SHOP LC,

Could you please create a department staffed with expert repair persons, called "Repairs," to fix these pieces before they are shipped! Especially when it is last in stock! Instead of putting the defective pieces up for Rising Auction or Clearance! You might find this forum to be more cheerful!

Then you could offer a resizing option when the customer finds a ring, but it isn't available in their size? I would rather pay a nominal fee to have that done, before the ring is shipped, saving me a trip to the jeweler!
EXCELLENT SUGGESTIONS ❗❗❗❗

I've requested repair dept. repeatedly
5 x