ORDER CANCELLED

Ginger

Re: ORDER CANCELLED

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Hi everyone, great suggestions about getting jewelry resized or repaired here. I wouldn’t mind paying extra to have a ring resized that isn’t available in my size. My fingers swell some days & I usually get either a 7 or 8. I’m not a fan of the ring resizers or whatever they’re called. Years ago the J channel offered this service & another channel too. I wish this was something ShopLC would do but then I question if it’s platinum over silver, can it be done & look right? I know the jeweler here doesn’t do the platinum over silver unfortunately, we live in a very small town. I send everyone a little cyber hug ♥️♥️♥️
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I’m so sorry. I’m sure they will make it right. If they don’t have it, then they’ll just have to give you something bigger and better!👀😍
If you call a $10.00 credit to spend here making it right..,yup.

That was it.
They can keep it.
4 x

Anya

Post by Anya » 4 years ago

Wow! I am sorry about your ring. Saying it was defective is deflecting from the real reason IMHO. Very poor way to do business. I am beginning to see what everyone has been talking about. SMH.
6 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
and not by me! AGAIN

This is the Kyanite ring I ordered. I got it for a good price...is this why?

Please fix this issue, I have had this happen before.

THIS WILL be a relationship ender.

@Moderator_Preston
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. I have responded to the email you have sent to me directly. I deeply apologize that this happened, and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Please take back the $10.00 store credit for my “inconvenience”. I purchased the cushion cut ring and you say that it was found defective?
I am not willing to settle for the oval as a substitute for the price of the item I really wanted. The ring I tried to order during the presentation and the site went down, only to work again immediately after it aired?

I continue to receive defective items so I don’t think this is what occurred.

This thankfully will be the last time this happens.

Thanks.
Hi RS, I just got both the oval and the cushion Kyanite rings. If you value my opinion, I would not get the ring. I am sending both back. The Kyanite is "nice" but the accent stones are so small that they do not catch the light. The rings look really dull, just like costume jewelry.
JMO
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. I have responded to the email you have sent to me directly. I deeply apologize that this happened, and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Please take back the $10.00 store credit for my “inconvenience”. I purchased the cushion cut ring and you say that it was found defective?
I am not willing to settle for the oval as a substitute for the price of the item I really wanted. The ring I tried to order during the presentation and the site went down, only to work again immediately after it aired?

Thanks.
Hi RS, I just got both the oval and the cushion Kyanite rings. If you value my opinion, I would not get the ring. I am sending both back. The Kyanite is "nice" but the accent stones are so small that they do not catch the light. The rings look really dull, just like costume jewelry.
JMO
Wow! I do appreciate that and yes I value your opinion. I just don’t understand why they keep pumping out this inferior product!
I would have liked to have gotten the ring for myself and decided though.
I am sorry that they aren’t the way they presented. Because they certainly looked beautiful on t.v.
4 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Thanks.
JMO
Wow! I do appreciate that and yes I value your opinion. I just don’t understand why they keep pumping out this inferior product!
I would have liked to have gotten the ring for myself and decided though.
I am sorry that they aren’t the way they presented. Because they certainly looked beautiful on t.v.
Believe me, I could NOT get in either and called as fast as I could. Then I could not decide between them, so I got BOTH!!! LOL
I am VERY disappointed with them. I have been disappointed a lot lately with the quality from SLC
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I’m so sorry. I’m sure they will make it right. If they don’t have it, then they’ll just have to give you something bigger and better!👀😍

That was it.
They can keep it.
I am surprised that a $10 coupon is all they offered. Even at minimum wage, you’ve spent a LOT more time than $10 worth of time, first trying to get the ring and now trying to get their mistake corrected. Not to mention the frustration compensation. Plus.. you know darn well that they could offer you a ring probably double the value and still not lose money AND still have enough left over to feed a hungry child! 🤣
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago

That was it.
They can keep it.
I am surprised that a $10 coupon is all they offered. Even at minimum wage, you’ve spent a LOT more time than $10 worth of time, first trying to get the ring and now trying to get their mistake corrected. Not to mention the frustration compensation. Plus.. you know darn well that they could offer you a ring probably double the value and still not lose money AND still have enough left over to feed a hungry child! 🤣
I know, what you say is absolutely correct.

I was simply given that credit and an apology. The credit I have declined and requested it be removed from my account. Nothing else was even said.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago

That was it.
They can keep it.
But they just think we are dumb American women with tons of dispisable income and nothing better to do but spend countless hours browsing their website looking for something to buy. Our time is worth nothing to THEM. 😡
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

That was it.
They can keep it.
But they just think we are dumb American women with tons of dispisable income and nothing better to do but spend countless hours browsing their website looking for something to buy. Our time is worth nothing to THEM. 😡
Well I am certainly not dumb and I can take my disposable income and spend it elsewhere. They will be on the losing end. I have disposable income...
Sorry if I sound peeved...I am.
3 x