Shady business

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Shady business

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I hope you both get your full refunds @Rolltide
@OtherSideOfTheTracks and I am glad I kept my January program guide stating it wasn’t clearance shows. Also you can go back through the Anthill Garnet threads & you all are talking about what you had purchased. It makes me wonder how many others this has happened to that isn’t on the forums. Please keep us updated on your refund status. 💜💜
Ginger! You have provided essential information that I believe was key to getting our refunds approved by SLC as they realized we have the proof through their advertising that you provided. Thank you for this and for stopping your life - while you are grieving - to help me and RT sort this mess out. How precious and generous of you to care! I owe you for this one! I love you and I'm praying for you, Ginger. I hope you have taken time to eat a good meal, drink lots of water and rest and sleep deeply. Take some time to just drift off and sleep. You are on my mind and in my prayers. Love to you, --- osott
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
UPDATE: So I called the billing department to check on the return label I was supposed to have been emailed. The recording said your wait time is less than one minute. Only problem is, the recording came on and said this for over 5 minutes. Then recording came on saying if you would like a call back press 1, otherwise continue to hold. I continued to hold, then someone picked up the phone, held it, then hung it up. I called back through to another department, was told he would send a note to his supervisor but it would depend on how fast the mail was? I said what do you mean, they said I would be EMAILED the return label. He said oh you want it emailed? I said well that's what I was told, can you email it to me? He said sure, but he could not say when I would receive it. Said same thing again, 24-48 hours. So no label and I received no phonecall from Danielle today. Come Monday I will turn it over to Consumer Affairs as I have no more patience or trust to deal with this. Also, btw, they took out 2 more budget pays on my credit card today for the 2 garnet rings I sent back that they claimed were clearance, but are not. Thanks Shop LC for making my jewelry dreams come true. One thing about it, I could have credit card snatch it off and at least I will have the satisfaction of not having to pay it for now or pay interest on it. I am in the habit these days of cutting out everything in my life that is bad, so at least I can do this and move forward when this is done.
@Rolltide
You have certainly been patient with SLC . Dont think I've ever heard of someone getting this much of a hassle. Hope you are able to get this resolved the way you should. -Gypsy
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
UPDATE: So I called the billing department to check on the return label I was supposed to have been emailed. The recording said your wait time is less than one minute. Only problem is, the recording came on and said this for over 5 minutes. Then recording came on saying if you would like a call back press 1, otherwise continue to hold. I continued to hold, then someone picked up the phone, held it, then hung it up. I called back through to another department, was told he would send a note to his supervisor but it would depend on how fast the mail was? I said what do you mean, they said I would be EMAILED the return label. He said oh you want it emailed? I said well that's what I was told, can you email it to me? He said sure, but he could not say when I would receive it. Said same thing again, 24-48 hours. So no label and I received no phonecall from Danielle today. Come Monday I will turn it over to Consumer Affairs as I have no more patience or trust to deal with this. Also, btw, they took out 2 more budget pays on my credit card today for the 2 garnet rings I sent back that they claimed were clearance, but are not. Thanks Shop LC for making my jewelry dreams come true. One thing about it, I could have credit card snatch it off and at least I will have the satisfaction of not having to pay it for now or pay interest on it. I am in the habit these days of cutting out everything in my life that is bad, so at least I can do this and move forward when this is done.
Rolltide, I think you will get your refund as Danielle promised. The budget pays will be reimbursed to you. It's a pain, yes. Most definitely a pain, yes.
3 x