Shady business

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Shady business

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I just looked back at my January program guide, good thing I kept it. The vault clearance ended on 1-10-2020. Then on January 11th, shungite was on. January 12th was anthill garnet & January 13th was champagne diamonds. These shows were NOT clearance or vault clearance shows, check your January program guides everyone & the mods. This is ridiculous to say it was clearance, it’s bad business practices.
That's good info and thanks Ginger. That will help a lot! Does it mention Moldavite or Orissa Garnet?
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I just looked back at my January program guide, good thing I kept it. The vault clearance ended on 1-10-2020. Then on January 11th, shungite was on. January 12th was anthill garnet & January 13th was champagne diamonds. These shows were NOT clearance or vault clearance shows, check your January program guides everyone & the mods. This is ridiculous to say it was clearance, it’s bad business practices.
@Moderator_Danielle Please read this post. And you sent back merchandise to me and are claiming it is clearance when it was not. I am referring to the two garnet rings you are sending back to me (probably having replaced the white tags with yellow clearance) because you are claiming they are clearance. How can you do this? And what is to keep warehouse from keeping 25% of the legitimate return? You are saying it is clearance and have probably yellow tagged it now.
I updated the dates in my previous post for clarification and changed to Ginger's info from SLC's guide. It's easier to read too.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

This is likely just one of the main reasons they don't allow us to use the search bar, anymore.

Does not mean we can't scroll back and find posts about this timeframe. Or look at any screenshots that were taken by members.

I remember you all discussing these presentations you were looking forward to, and they were NOT CLEARANCE.

To Shop LC: You might want to remove the search bar? You know, because there's no point in showing us the option of using a search bar, if we are not allowed to use it.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Updated Show Dates

The Warehouse Clearance sale ENDED on January 10th, 2020.
January 11th, Shungite
January 12th, Anthill Garnet
January 13th Champaign Diamonds
January 13th Moldavite
January 15th Orissa Rhodolite Garnet
@Moderator_Danielle
Ok, she updated the shows, so my purchase was made from the garnet show on January 15th, several days AFTER all the clearance. And the two garnet rings with little purple blackened spots all over were not clearance.
I think this will work out. It's black and white.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle Please read this post. And you sent back merchandise to me and are claiming it is clearance when it was not. I am referring to the two garnet rings you are sending back to me (probably having replaced the white tags with yellow clearance) because you are claiming they are clearance. How can you do this? And what is to keep warehouse from keeping 25% of the legitimate return? You are saying it is clearance and have probably yellow tagged it now.
Hello we will honor the return. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. The refund will not have a restocking fee I will document the account accordingly. I appreciate you giving us the time to make it right. Do you have a return label? If not I can send another.
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Hello we will honor the return. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. The refund will not have a restocking fee I will document the account accordingly. I appreciate you giving us the time to make it right. Do you have a return label? If not I can send another.
That's fantastic news! @Moderator_Danielle - Will you please get to me? I was asking for your help too! My thread is "Calling Customer Service" and please go to the end as I have the same problem of getting my returns returned to me but they were not on clearance or auction. Thank you!
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

4 years ago
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago

That's fantastic news! @Moderator_Danielle - Will you please get to me? I was asking for your help too! My thread is "Calling Customer Service" and please go to the end as I have the same problem of getting my returns returned to me but they were not on clearance or auction. Thank you!

Hello, yes we will honor the return. Again I’m sorry for my delay. Do you have a label? If not I will get one to you.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

Hello, yes we will honor the return. Again I’m sorry for my delay. Do you have a label? If not I will get one to you.
@Moderator_Danielle Yes, please send me a return label. I have one other concern. These items had yellow "clearance" tags put on them after I returned it. How will this affect the person who will open the return package and they see the yellow, do not return tags? I'm worried they will see this and we go through the cycle again. I hope they will look at my account to see notes. Should I remove the yellow tags?
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle Yes, please send me a return label. I have one other concern. These items had yellow "clearance" tags put on them after I returned it. How will this affect the person who will open the return package and they see the yellow, do not return tags? I'm worried they will see this and we go through the cycle again. I hope they will look at my account to see notes. Should I remove the yellow tags?
The returns person is required to review the account before processing the return. I can confirm then will see my notes.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I hope you both get your full refunds @Rolltide
@OtherSideOfTheTracks and I am glad I kept my January program guide stating it wasn’t clearance shows. Also you can go back through the Anthill Garnet threads & you all are talking about what you had purchased. It makes me wonder how many others this has happened to that isn’t on the forums. Please keep us updated on your refund status. 💜💜
4 x