Shady business

Rolltide

Re: Shady business

Post by Rolltide » 7 months ago

:D
Last edited by Rolltide 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Rolltide

2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 7 months ago

@Rolltide I’ve got loads of the stainless steel jewelry too & it still looks beautiful. I’ve got some abalone in silver & sponge coral & mother of pearl. I get lots of compliments on them & they were all under $15, from way back when the price was more affordable. I too have one of those LG jewelry boxes & love the anti tarnish protection. 🦋🦋
4 x

Rolltide

Last edited by Rolltide 7 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 7 months ago

Rolltide wrote:
7 months ago
Okay....more stuff bought in last 2 years....a ton of abalone shell jewelry set in sterling, some set in stainless steel, used to be obsessed with it. I think it is so pretty. The stainless pieces still look as new as the day they arrived. Of course the sterling pieces are good too because they are stored in LG silver safekeeper. I also bought a lot of the basic sets of these with earrings and necklace to give as gifts. Everyone always loved them.
@Rolltide

Love - love - love my Abalone Shell jewelry pieces ❗ I have quite a few pairs of earrings and pendants a bracelet and one ring. A 'must wear to beach' down here.
I receive so many compliments when I wear my Abalone shell pieces. All from my RA days and all still look BEAUTIFUL 🤗 Gypsy
4 x

Rolltide

4 x

Rolltide

4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 7 months ago

Rolltide wrote:
7 months ago
FINAL UPDATE: A woman named Rhonda called me back. She says there is nothing she can do. She also told me SLC has sent back the two garnet rings I sent them stating they were also clearance. They were not. They were ordered from a several hour event for Orissa Rhodolite Garnet, and the rings had purple, blackened looking patches all over them, not like the ring on air. There was nothing on the screen saying clearance, nor on the website, nor on my order, nor on my invoice. I will now take it to BBB and FTC, and call my credit card co, nothing else left for me to do. And now I can say I no longer shop with SLC with absolute CERTAINTY. They are outright crooks.
I'm sorry all this has happened. Maybe Danielle can help? I know sometimes it takes her some time to catch up but I think she will answer your email. Hope everything gets straightened out for you.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 7 months ago

@Rolltide

I posted to you on my thread titled, "Calling Customer Service" - My returns were Anthill Garnet purchases from the premiere show so there is NO WAY it was clearance. This is not going to happen to me. This is on SLC. I hope Danielle will help us get this straight.

Did you ask if SLC charged you for return shipping?
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 7 months ago

Rolltide wrote:
7 months ago
FINAL UPDATE: A woman named Rhonda called me back. She says there is nothing she can do. She also told me SLC has sent back the two garnet rings I sent them stating they were also clearance. They were not. They were ordered from a several hour event for Orissa Rhodolite Garnet, and the rings had purple, blackened looking patches all over them, not like the ring on air. There was nothing on the screen saying clearance, nor on the website, nor on my order, nor on my invoice. I will now take it to BBB and FTC, and call my credit card co, nothing else left for me to do. And now I can say I no longer shop with SLC with absolute CERTAINTY. They are outright crooks.
Hello,

I apologize I have been tied up most of the day. I am a little behind on emails. I have asked Ronda to contact you back so we can get this straightened out :).
4 x