Young host on with Peter

Cella

Young host on with Peter

Post by Cella » 4 years ago

Please shop LC please review the tapes from the middle of the night. The young girl with Peter is being so RUDE to him. It seemed like she was joking at first towards Peter but, he was getting very irritated with her. When she didn't think the camera was watching(or maybe she did know) she was making a face at Peter like something was wrong with him. I thought Peter was part of management?? Is that okay to treat management like that? Please watch the tapes and see for yourself. I was so embarrassed for him I had to change the channel. It's not right.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Young host on with Peter

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I know Anika was on with Peter. She is one of Shoplc’s best and nicest host. She must have been playing. I have never seen her being rude to anyone, including Peter. I also watched them last night, and saw nothing that alerted me that she was rude.
I am very attuned to Host being rude to other hosts. There is one. If you saw what she did to another host, you would see REAL RUDENESS.
5 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 4 years ago

Cella wrote:
4 years ago
Please shop LC please review the tapes from the middle of the night. The young girl with Peter is being so RUDE to him. It seemed like she was joking at first towards Peter but, he was getting very irritated with her. When she didn't think the camera was watching(or maybe she did know) she was making a face at Peter like something was wrong with him. I thought Peter was part of management?? Is that okay to treat management like that? Please watch the tapes and see for yourself. I was so embarrassed for him I had to change the channel. It's not right.
Good morning,

I hope all is well. We have passed your feedback along and we have received a response! Here is what Peter said:

"I love working with Annaka! She is a very competent, professional host. We have a very good relationship and make sure we have fun every time we are on air together. I consider Annaka to be one of my friends here at Shop LC and I am sure she feels the same way.

There is always some banter going on between hosts and co-hosts, and I can assure you that whatever was said this morning between Annaka and myself were both in good spirit as well as meant to be light hearted and entertaining to the audience. At no time did I feel that anything said was inappropriate or rude towards me in any way.

I choose to work with Annaka from time to time because of the fun we have while working together as well as trying to support her shows as much as possible regardless of the time slots.

I apologize if anything we said made anybody feel uncomfortable. That was certainly not my intent and I am sure that it was not Annaka's either."

Thanks,

Miranda A
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Of course Peter denied any rudeness from Anika. She is pure class !! Shoplc is lucky to have her. I am glad Peter affirmed that.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I love to watch when Peter is hosting. He is truly my favorite "host" although he is not technically a host. I like his demeanor and the way he presents. He has a good sense of humor, he's calm, he keeps products moving at a good pace (doesn't linger), he gives good prices and he's just pleasant to watch. I like his voice and accent. I would love to see him host more! I think Peter is a classy & cool guy. Is he single? LOL! :lol:
5 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I love to watch when Peter is hosting. He is truly my favorite "host" although he is not technically a host. I like his demeanor and the way he presents. He has a good sense of humor, he's calm, he keeps products moving at a good pace (doesn't linger), he gives good prices and he's just pleasant to watch. I like his voice and accent. I would love to see him host more! I think Peter is a classy & cool guy. Is he single? LOL! :lol:
I, too, really appreciate Pieter's style of hosting. I know he has other responsibilities to attend to, but he is absolutely the best when it comes to hosting. I always know he won't be pulling any ridiculous and insulting stunts, such as "mistake" price drops or pretend phone calls from Amit, etc. Others hosts truly need to watch and learn proper presentation techniques. Top notch! Maybe teaching a course on this topic should be added to his list of responsibilities?
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Just for the record, I watched that show this morning, and I saw nothing wrong between Annaka and Pieter at all. I thought they both did a fine job and worked well together. Annaka has come a long way since she first started, and does a good job of hosting without yelling or being overly pushy. I think it's fine that the hosts have a little fun with each other; it relieves some of the boredom when they stay on one item for a long time.
4 x